CSGO Betting!

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Ok, so i have only just started betting properly, used to bet on and off but now im working my way up - first thing im planning on getting is an asiimov.

This thread can be used to discuss bets, personal odds and a place to brag/cry about your results. I just lost all my skins on NAVI losing to IBP.... damn russians! So ill start it off by crying but yeh you get the idea.

Post your ideas on coming up games, what bets you are making whether it is worth betting or not etc.

All of this is done on csgolounge.com. Not gunna explain it but ill give a brief breakdown: You bet your skins on upcoming pro matches, csgolounge has odds so it might be 50-50 or 20-80 etc. If you lose, you lose everything, if you draw you get your skins back, if you win you gain extra skins and your skins that you bet back. If you bet on a team with very low percentage then you get more bang for your buck, but you also risk your chance of losing skins, other way around for teams with high percentage. So basically its risk vs reward.

Bet away my friends!

And remember, YOU are making the bet so DO NOT start shitmouthing teams if they lose because then you are a piece of shit

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
My score so far - http://imgur.com/zmihfsh

A lot of lost bets are me just placing cheap skins on teams with ~15% to get rid of my skins or get a decent reward.

First piece of advice: Americans are unpredictable, they're playstyle is very weird and betting on them is very risky, i tend to never go over 50p on usa vs usa.

Same goes for lower skilled teams e.g. A51, Netcode guides, Savage, Reason, Reliable, MJ etc.

Basically, back away from cevo games or only place cheap skins on them like ive done now.

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
F betting, although I got over 40$ with it I lost around 25$ afterwards (but slowly)
This includes that I lost x-ray, awp redline blue fissure FN and MW and other common skins and purple skins.
I recommand you to learn when to stop after you get a big win.

Bane

Admin
Reaction score
Nice. I have a question. Watching only underdog bets, wont you be in minus even if you win it once, cosidering how many times you lost on those kind of bets before you win it once ? Also do you "consult" with http://www.reddit.com/r/csgobetting/ ?

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Bane said:
Nice. I have a question. Watching only underdog bets, wont you be in minus even if you win it once, cosidering how many times you lost on those kind of bets before you win it once ? Also do you "consult" with http://www.reddit.com/r/csgobetting/ ?
Yeh, somtimes i go on /r/csgobetting to get some info like maps/what the teams are doing.

Most of it is just my own knowledge since i follow csgo scene pretty well i know how teams (should) perform, and if theyre bootcamping etc.

You are probably right with the underdog thing, but its mostly to just filter out all the shit skins you win from bigger bets, since there is no point putting them on anything else as you will make hardly anything from them, its best just to either bet them for a chance of big reward or sell them on community market and save up your money. Personally, i bet for the fun of it and it allows me to enjoy matches more because i start shouting at my monitor :D So yeh, up to you but i do it for fun.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
You start shouting at your monitor? Dayum. :D

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Ceeee said:
You start shouting at your monitor? Dayum. :D
Haha yeh but only if the team i bet on start throwing the game :D

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score

COME ON OG I BELIEVE

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
RIP Skinz
Anyway i won $20 last 2 days ez skins ez life i bet my ak vulcan on unnammed vs ussr man i nearly died from heart attack in last rounds :D

Bane

Admin
Reaction score
Nice, will you bet on games tonight bcs there is plenty of bo1 matches tonight?

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Bane said:
Nice, will you bet on games tonight bcs there is plenty of bo1 matches tonight?
Yup, going heavy on ldlc vs mouz (got 30 value on LDLC) if they lose you wont see me again
Then im betting on:
ESG V.S. Navi (ESG)
ESC v.s Fnatic (ESC)
Mouz vs ESG (Mouz)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)