CS:GO Market

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Sorry to bump in this topic, but I must post this :D

First i was uber lucky and won this baby as mission reward:

Then I traded it for AWP Graphite Factory New (Yep, some guy gave it :D)

Then I got best trade ever:

My AWP was worth around 10$, and he gave me a total of like 17+$ EDIT : 25$ with M4A1-S Blood Tiger which alone is worth more than AWP Graphite. And they aren't bad at all :D

So if you feel bad sometimes, just remember these guys, you are smarter than them.

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Linux, you judging other by your standarts. Maybe this guy really wanted this AWP and gave no fuck about other items, he had. Profit not counetd only in money. You got 17$+ but maybe for him it's more valueable. If someone doing things, that strange for you, it doesnt matter he is stupid. Just other priorities.

Linux

Management
Reaction score
True, no argument there. But if that's the case, why didn't he sell his items and bought it himself then? Cheaper to buy for 10$ than to give 25$ for it. He was Russian btw :p

And I'm judging by money, not my standards.

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Because Russian.

It's our mentality. Mix of asian and european. If we do something, we are searching for "special" ways to achive the target. No matter the cost, if we want something to satisfy - we'll get it. In a laziest way. Of course if target to make profit - there will be nothing special: same jewish tricks as other.

This dude just wanted this awp and had tons of stuffs useless for him. "He get, what he want. I get, what I want. We both be happy." - it's in our logic. That's the root of "stupid russians" joke. People thinking, they fooled stupid russian, but in fact he just let you get your piece of happiness.

KeYeS

Deleted Account
SkandalisT said:
Linux, you judging other by your standarts. Maybe this guy really wanted this AWP and gave no fuck about other items, he had. Profit not counetd only in money. You got 17$+ but maybe for him it's more valueable. If someone doing things, that strange for you, it doesnt matter he is stupid. Just other priorities.
Linux said:
True, no argument there. But if that's the case, why didn't he sell his items and bought it himself then? Cheaper to buy for 10$ than to give 25$ for it. He was Russian btw :p

And I'm judging by money, not my standards.
Yea. why wouldnt he.. i mean.. just sell his crap .. and then buy the graphite.. i mean...spending more money on something then needed makes him look stupid :D (maybe there was a little bitten apple on the graphite? that would at least explain why he spends more money then what its actually worth it)

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Exactly Keyes. Though I'll keep all and try to trade them up with FAMAS and M4. Others like USP Guardian and Glock Steel Disruption I'll keep for myself.

What a day... :D

KeYeS

Deleted Account
Its time to introduce the World Mafia fees... ive spoken to emo and he thinks its a good idea. with each deal you make some percentage of your guns have to go to the world mafia box.. i will take care of it so just send me some of your skins.

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Who cares what you and that romanian gypsy whiptail think?

Reactions: Bane

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Kiehs said:
Its time to introduce the World Mafia fees... ive spoken to emo and he thinks its a good idea. with each deal you make some percentage of your guns have to go to the world mafia box.. i will take care of it so just send me some of your skins.
u can start donating everything that michal gave to you :D

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
what condition is the cerberus? i m guessing factory new judging by the amount of skins he gave you?

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Cerberus was Minimal wear, I got AWP Graphite Factory new for it (+ I gave one green eSports case). Then I used that Graphite for this trade :D

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
Linux said:
Cerberus was Minimal wear, I got AWP Graphite Factory new for it (+ I gave one green eSports case). Then I used that Graphite for this trade :D
Im glad you made good use of that cerberus. I dont have such good memories. I paid £9 for a cerberus field tested just after it came out. Within two weeks the market value fell to £3 and I got rid of it for £3 to raise some steam funds. sick looking gun but no more buying skins for me :wacko:

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Seeing that, who can find me a nice dumb russian who'll give me a 600% profit on my WW scorched gut knife? :p

I'd go for a 1:1 trade for any butterfly knife, too! :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)