cod 4 teams

Stig

Reaction score
Hey guys im fairly new on here. so anyways i was wondering when we were gonna formally arrange the cod4 side of this clan...i was thinking we shud have 2 teams-one primary and one secondary so that they could train against each other..any thoughts?

ivan

Reaction score
agree. We should also have regular training matches.

FiliX78

Reaction score
agree too... let's do this..

and when u guys train in maps, me and Bean will find an isolated building to train too :4:

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
first I need a list of people that actually WANT to train and are ready to come on at certain time for training..because few times it happened only 3 came to training and that's bit stupid :D

SisirK

Reaction score
Yep, Im interested in both games and have lots to learn..

-

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
maybe some natural skills are need .... put me in :D.

i could think about tactics i like doing(bean's tactics .... are ..... well not bad for barbies ;D).

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i am always ready for trainings and wars :)

SisirK

Reaction score
Someone make a poll with the sever days of week on it..

Which day of the week suits you?

I am unable to make new threads in the general area... Plz take a look at this for me KF .. tnx

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
btw was any noob to open a promod HC server ?? is it on already ?? we will need it to train ...??

also the mentioned thing about spliting us in 2 teams isnt so good. we dont do it in swat and dont see a reason to make in cod. ofc we can split us after a training to practise training. but these 2 teams can be diferent in each training and everybody must learn to play and teamwork with each other and not just a little part of the team.

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
attention to cod4 players

please download teamspeak and get a microfon

SisirK

Reaction score
But how are new players ever gonna get a game in Swat 4 if you wont do 2 teams ?

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Swat is harder than cod ^^ we could make that internal match soon so we can have some fun and know each other better =P.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)