Cheater !!!

klnG_kOnG

Deleted Account
and does it shows he was cheating!? i can see only he was kicked by admin decision!? sry when i dont understand to check this...

*-*GeniuS*-*

Reaction score
that SS doesnt mean shit... admin could had ban him for fucking his wife as far as i know

Sm0k1n

Retired Member
Reaction score
well guys thanks for the vote of confidence from most of you... xD

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
FiliX78 said:
dunno but this sounds good.. now he will play with ingame nick |WM|Sissy.. so that uergroup is right.. GAY :p

wtf are you on? |WM|Sissy? get a grip weirdo i would never play with that name!

FsK-InfiniTe

Reaction score
OMG that's not a fake!!! Only the clan-leaders had rcon ... and only a fistfull people have the manuadminmod rights(if it would mam there would be a console text with it in)! so nobody of our clan kicked him out! if you support cheaters ...have fun!

It is sad that you insult me just because I want to help you! that's really poor!

! ! ! THX FOR SUPPORTING CHEATERS ! ! !

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I do not play COD but I as like I know that same guy is able to join under your nick name and also got ban for cheating. That screen shot do not proove anything.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Smok1n doesnt cheat he in fact sucks in game i saw his score in TDM he had good score not WH aimbot whatever it was ... do you have some stream or something?

eXtyle

Reaction score
Umm...What does this SS shows to us :p ...How do we know if he was cheating or he just played like pro and admin banned him...I was banned in different games by admin and so? I think everyone in their lives got banned atleast once .So this SS doesnt proove anything .. I can post same ss but with eSuba.Mazarini

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)