Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Hardened Edition) - PC (M)

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
The storyline of emModern Warfare 2/em picks up where the events of emCall of Duty 4: Modern Warfare/em left off. The ultranationalist Russian leader Zakhaev has been eliminated, but it seems that his lieutenant, Vladimir Makarov, is an even bigger danger. Having made a successful play for power, Intel indicates that he is extending the reach of his influence well beyond the borders of Mother Russia, causing a stir in the international community and prompting the involvement of Task Force 141. Task Force 141 is an elite multinational unit made up of Navy Seals, Delta Force operatives, British SAS and CIA. In the single player campaign you are Sergeant Gary Roach Sanderson, with the hero of Call of Duty 4, Soap MacTavish, promoted to Captain, making an appearance as an NPC (non-player character) and your commanding officer. The elimination of Makarov and his underlings at any cost is your number one priority, regardless where the fight occurs.pullistrongChallenging Multiplayer Modes/strong emModern Warfare 2/em will contain a wealth of multiplayer modes including: the every man for himself action of Free-for All, the classic team-based fun of Capture the Flag and the tactical, team-oriented action of Search and Destroy./lilistrongImproved AI Enemies/strong Improved artificial intelligence now allows enemies to attack from virtually any direction as players respawn into the game adding additional challenges./lilistrongAn All-new Call of Duty Adventure/strong emModern Warfare 2/em features an all new emCall of Duty/em storyline revolving around the continuing struggles against the Russian rebel group the Ultranationalists, who have found a new and more dangerous leader./lilistrongThe Special Ops Optional Co-op Mode/strong Special Ops Mode allows two players, either alone or with a friend, to engage in unique mission play and features split-screen functionality./lilistrongDiverse In-game Environments/strong Battlegrounds traversed in the game range from the lonely, snow-clad mountains of Kazakhstan, to dark tunnels in the Afghanistan and the crowded slums of Rio./lilistrongNonstop Action/strong emModern Warfare 2/em contains no cutscenes, so players are always engaged in the action, no matter where they are in the game./li listrongNew Breach Gameplay Mechanic/strong Players can now blaze their own paths through the game by Breaching formerly impregnable obstacles like walls and doors with explosives./lilistrongNew Gadgets, Weapons and Weapons System/strong emModern Warfare 2/em contains many new and updated weapons, new weapons attachments, as well as a variant of the multiplayer weapons customization system from emCall of Duty 4/em, now available in the single player campaign./li listrongNew Perks and Increased Customization/strong Multiplayer modes feature new perks for leveling up, and for killstreaks and deathstreaks. Those awarded for streaks can customized in advance according to when they become available./li/ulpstrongThe emCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 2/em (Hardened Edition) comes with:pul liPremium, special-edition SteelBook case with custom artwork by Infinity Ward/li liHardbound art book Behind the Lines (Designed by artists at Infinity Ward, featuring the art of emModern Warfare 2/em./liliemCall of Duty/em Classic full downloadable game./li/ul/strongbrbr bRelease Date/b:Tue, 10 Nov 2009

More...

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Lol make it into paragraphs nab..you can't read it like that (not that I want to read it anyway, ahaha).

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i am going to buy it too. buhahhahaahah ( ofc for 1.5 dollars )

FiliX78

Reaction score
i have it.. tonight installation after football match muahahaha

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i bought it too. now i am installing the game

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ViRuS said:
i am going to buy it too. buhahhahaahah ( ofc for 1.5 dollars )

how? buy 1 more for me, and send the keycode to me pls..:) ty

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yes it's a great game :) me and euska got owned in spec ops though..you get like 6 guys with sheilds and shotguns spamming you and then 5 on each side on top of balcony haha :D

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I heard from FiliX that it is slower than cod4 or 5 so maybe closer to swat4 :)

Burak

Reaction score
lol.if i buy mw2 my pc cant light it...(i think )
512 mb ram
256 mb nvidia geforce 6600

in your opinion can my pc light it ?

Burak

Reaction score
FU..
if i want to get 1 gb ram
how many money i spend

Euskadi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Bean said:
yes it's a great game :) me and euska got owned in spec ops though..you get like 6 guys with sheilds and shotguns spamming you and then 5 on each side on top of balcony haha :D

lol, i confirm xD , i picked the hardest level and an hard mission. but this mode is rly nice, being on ts at the same time would be even better for better teamplay :p

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)