BLaZeY wallhacker in HC server

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEMENTO

Reaction score
Just as soon as the hacker left i decided to make this post.

Nickname BLaZeY GUID abded639.

He had wallhack and it was very obvious. I have some recordings for any admin interested.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see the demos first.

No JR. We can't just go ban him just like that by snappin' fingers, if someone comes to forum tell that a player had hacks.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Okok, I thought we could trust memento after his "episode" anyway its better to check

Reactions: Gumias

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Demos are watched and 100% WH.

Gj and thnx for the demos.

Permanently banned.

Closed

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
From our Facebook fan page - ROTFL :D

Blazey Mc
Remove this damn thread im a professional call of duty player, played the game 5 years, got many sponsers and many people who know who i am, people google my name because of my tournaments and livestreams and this crap comes up, i dont care about being banned off your server, but if this isnt removed i will have to take legal action the name's BLaZeY® , iDentity eSports® and all affiliates are registered trademarks by use of http://www.ipo.gov.uk/ and are not legally allowed to be posted on forums/newsboards/blogs or anything else without my consent, my name is registered and disallowed to be used without my permission, i see your website as an 'advertisment', and im afraid if the thread is not removed, i will take action, the result: you could face a fine and/or removal of your URL, not only is it lies its also advertising my name in a negative way. Dont let one unskilled player destroy your website and reputation. Ill give you 5 days then im taking action.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
What kind of action :D I hope he will blow us all hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)