Bionic Commando - PC (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Arm yourself! The 20 year wait is over as Bionic Commando swings back into action on Xbox 360®, PLAYSTATION®3 and PC this autumn. The first true sequel to the classic 1988 Nintendo Entertainment System original, Bionic Commando sees the return of the bionically-enhanced Nathan "R.A.D." Spencer. Time has not been kind to Spencer: Five years after his heroic defeat of the Imperials, he has been betrayed by the government he swore to serve, imprisoned for crimes he didn't commit, and sentenced to death.
On the very day of Spencer's execution, terrorists detonate a massive experimental weapon in Ascension City, unleashing an intense earthquake that has turned the city into rubble and wiped out its population. With the terrain in ruins and the city's air defense grid now in the control of a massive terrorist force whose goal remains unclear, the FSA have only one option left - a behind-the-lines assault.
Itâ??s the perfect job for a Bionic Commando.
Bionic Commando transposes the much loved swing-and-shoot gameplay of the 8-bit original onto a stunning 3D environment of towering buildings, suspended roadways and monorails, deep canyons and sheer rock faces, which are traversed using swinging, scaling, climbing and wall-walking techniques.

Release Date:Tue, 28 Jul 2009

More...

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
i play old one bionic comando. was a goop platform, but new one looks good too.
BTW KF try Killzone 2.

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
+1 ban DG from forum...he is not wm so fuck him :D:Booty:

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Mencjusz said:
+1 ban DG from forum...he is not wm so fuck him :D:Booty:

ahahah. if i know many WM fucks each other (filix, euska, virus, menc). so if im not WM g a y member i cant be in this g a y group :D

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
don t worrie dude. we can t accept u in our group

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
yup i got it almost 2 years. Its difficult to play on this pad so i bought mouse to PS3. frag fx v2 but it sucks. Mybee someday they develop MOuse to ps3 that will work properly. The movement is very imprecise.
i dont have many games on ps3 coz its cost a lot in poland but i have best of them

-Gran Turismo 5 prolouge (waitiong for 5 best game ever ) :D
-Killzone 2
-GTA 4
-Assassins creed
-Metal gear solid 4 ( one of best games ever made )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)