Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathBlooms

Reaction score
I got banned from WM VIP Server at 14:28 16.02.2012 by Michal I guess... for ... saying "take gasmask" because I threw a gas grenade which offended him.

I insist on being unbanned.
( 91.89.163.130 )
Regards,
DeathBlooms

nagi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I would suggest to make an appeal thread @ MYT forum.

ehm, lol.

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Michal bans him again on MYT server please :D

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Anyway, you threw gas not inside but outside exit... not smart when 2 helmets were at same spot there, and only you were gasmask.

we all got killed afterwards and vip escaped... in my opinion you should get unbanned, but next time try to throw that gas inside the room.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
lets ban michal from all our servers :D
even cod's ones :p

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
When someone trow gas on purpose all the time and after warning answer use gas mask than I have no patient. Play somewhere else with no brain poeple like Jonny Quest

DeathBlooms

Reaction score
When someone trow gas on purpose all the time and after warning answer use gas mask than I have no patient. Play somewhere else with no brain poeple like Jonny Quest
If "on purpose" means that I wanted the grenade to effect the environment, then it was on purpose, yes. I wanted to gas the VIP, so I threw a grenade into the garage (on the Fairfax map).
I of course do apoligize for not seeing that there were folks with helmets behind me.And my comment "use a gasmask" was simply cynical, and in no way meant to be offensive. I got a brain and I prefer to use it while playing. But we're all not perfect and mistakes happen. I apologize for creating a mess with my grenade, that was at no point intended.
Best Regards,DeathBlooms

DeathBlooms

Reaction score
No, as far as I understand it, I got banned for a gasgrenade that blocked 2 suspects who then got killed and SWAT eventually won the round

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
50 bucks that this post will be deleted as the previous one but fu gumias :D

DeathBlooms

Reaction score
I apologized for what happened and really enjoy playing on your server - so I'd be happy if you would unban me

best regards
deathblooms

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
You are still banned. Omg - I'll unban you tomorrow asap :) Cya :)

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ban removed. next time pls be more carefull when you throw nades! thread locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)