banned for no reason at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted Account
hi,
Its all started when I killed a admin nicknamed 'horny'.
straight after he started raging at me, calling me hacker, low, whiner, low IQer, cunt and stuff like that. I answered him and told him to stop whining. he kept talking shit and after that all i said to him was "your obviously frustated". right after i got banned...

nice ban reason btw: http://i.imgur.com/jbATt.jpg
seriously... how old are you?

If you don't belive me you can check the chat logs...

my guid: 1e90f7c3d1a9a51da5ef720dd81b471e

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hey stranger!

Horny will answer to you, just have patient please...

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
sorry i have to "+1" this to achieve my epic 666 comments one day

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Im obviously frustrated and therefore ban stays.
You flashed me without any reason( by any reason I mean you could not see,hear me). Plus, from where you were standing there would be no reason for u to do that and still aim at the spot I would jump in. I asked you why on earth did u do that, and your answer was, and I quote, "uav". There was nobody rushing that way with me, and I could not be spotted by the uav(jammer).
When you state I raged after that,you are very right. But I wouldnt just do that bcuz I felt the need to. But you re one of those guys who simply wont shut up. Root, the most pacific guy on earth, warned you not to behave the way you did or else he would kick/ban you.
When I told you ingame that you are a low,cunt,low iqer, etc. I really meant it. Or wait... Did you think I would change my mind?
About my age, I'm only 13 and thats why I behave like that when I find cunts like you. Now, go find yourself a suitable server for you, where maturity and red squares hold hands together.

Reactions: RoyalRS

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
"he kept talking shit"

hahahahaa... you shouldnt say this, if you asking him for unban.

We stay together and trust each other. So stay polite nextime and gl on the other servers :huh:

WTH is red squares? :)

Deleted Account
When you call some1 a cunt, or low, you might want to expect a answer.
Look what u just said, u banned me for answering you when u called me a cunt. and keep calling me a cunt on the forum, w/o any reason. And i was not preaming you. I stunned the other guy was with u as i was seeing him in uav. You were just unlucky.
Anyway, and im not asking for unban anymore. Just want to let krazyfire and filix know the kind of people who have admin rights.
Jesus christ, ur only a 13 years old baby. What kind of education u are getting for saying such wordds at this age?

Deleted Account
"he kept talking shit"

We stay together and trust each other. So stay polite nextime and gl on the other servers :huh:

First of all, after seeing hes answer im not asking this dirty-mouthed 13 yo kid to unban me. And second, he is not the one to decide anyway. Theres plenty hc sd servers anyway. Bb

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Bye.

Ban stays as said, close pls.

RooT

Retired Member
Reaction score
i would like to say what i see , i hope in a objetively way:

1st of all , i dont know if that guy was hackin or not. Its true, that horny asked him "why u thow that grenade there" and he responsed that cause see a red point, but horny got uav jammer and silence gun.

srry for my english ...

after that , it was a riot, but i saw that guy was very angry starting with bad words and said to HORNY a bad comment (dont remember what), i said to him to stop that attitude , but he went on it,

even he IS OR NOT a hacker , he deserved a ban (in my opinion) , dont know if permanent or just a notification, high admin decision.

Reactions: Horny/murc

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
"he kept talking shit"

WH:D

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
When you call some1 a cunt, or low, you might want to expect a answer.
Look what u just said, u banned me for answering you when u called me a cunt. and keep calling me a cunt on the forum, w/o any reason. And i was not preaming you. I stunned the other guy was with u as i was seeing him in uav. You were just unlucky.
Anyway, and im not asking for unban anymore. Just want to let krazyfire and filix know the kind of people who have admin rights.
Jesus christ, ur only a 13 years old baby. What kind of education u are getting for saying such wordds at this age?
Dunno, mommy likes me this way.

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
i would like to say what i see , i hope in a objetively way:

1st of all , i dont know if that guy was hackin or not. Its true, that horny asked him "why u thow that grenade there" and he responsed that cause see a red point, but horny got uav jammer and silence gun.

srry for my english ...

after that , it was a riot, but i saw that guy was very angry starting with bad words and said to HORNY a bad comment (dont remember what), i said to him to stop that attitude , but he went on it,

even he IS OR NOT a hacker , he deserved a ban (in my opinion) , dont know if permanent or just a notification, high admin decision.
As Root proved in this point, you were not banned for wh. But for your attitude. I wouldn't be calling you all those names, if you simply replied ' it was just luck'. Would I? The fact that you come here, lie, and act as you were a victim in this situation says all about yourself.
And please, let KF and Filix know the way I act towards players like you? You shouldn't have given yourself the trouble. Just check the forum for the amount of players like yourself who made a post in our forums. 2300 hours as admin. Pretty much for a 13 year old boy:p

Deleted Account
I will read all this very soon.

Thanks.

And u really expecting me to have a nice attitude after being called a cunt for no reason?
13 years old kid, and a admin, randomly calling me a cunt and then banning me because i answered him. Probably thinking himself a big hero. Id slap u in the face if i could, respectless kid.
Kids like him shouldnt be admins.

Edit:
I was just reading hes comments, and apparently im lying too haha. Please read the chatlogs and take care of this guy...

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

And u really expecting me to have a nice attitude after being called a cunt for no reason?
13 years old kid, and a admin, randomly calling me a cunt and then banning me because i answered him. Probably thinking himself a big hero. Id slap u in the face if i could, respectless kid.

Edit:
I was just reading hes comments, and apparently im lying too haha. Please read the chatlogs and take care of this guy...

kkthxbye

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

Edit:

Don't you already get it? Horny is twice as old as 13 seriously, and you just keep bitching about that.

YOUR BAN STAYS

Now go find another server where to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)