Status
Not open for further replies.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfPQgwd4M_Y

Weedy

Reaction score
I cant believe I actually read all of this in this topic....
CHARME SAID AND STILL SAYS IT PUBLICALLY ON OUR SERVERS THAT WM is useless and low. Beany even quoted him a few days ago...

I just dont understand how come he is still not banned from our servers, NOT even mentioning how come he has the rcon and why is barney still not unbanned... Since the normal procedure is we wait till the admin who banned him replies, in this case THERE IS NO such an admin coz the person who banned him is not part of this team lol.
:huh: :huh: :huh:

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
what I posted were chat logs between me and him over xfire.. that happened months ago though and that was when he left, I don't know what he says about WM now cause I don't play promod. Miss death told me today that she gave him rcon because he returned (how when he left WM.. I do not know). She said she'll talk to him about posting on forum about it.. so we shall see :)

BARNEY

Reaction score
how fucking retarded is this bullshit? wtf never seen something like this before.... wtf guys

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
Charme is a fan of mine :D

so is barney

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Try to have patient Barney.

Charme should come to explain the ban etc. :)

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
maybe panda ban u coz he ban everyone on server ;)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Guys why U are discussing this here? I propose to keep this guy's guid and unban him for now, he isn't involved in our love-hate relationship with ryu :)
Imo that's the best we can do

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
no unban till Mr.Charme tell what happen!

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I'm afraid Charme will not visit forum soon...dunno how he is active so better if someone see him on xfire pls talk to him.

Reactions: Ceeee and sound

Missy

Reaction score
how fucking retarded is this bullshit? wtf never seen something like this before.... wtf guys
first..dnt insult charme , if he ban u its for some reason, he is not a rage and dnt kick / ban You for nothing.. tbh if u insult me and start talk shit i think i ll kick u from server, maybe that was happened .

Missy

Reaction score
I cant believe I actually read all of this in this topic....
CHARME SAID AND STILL SAYS IT PUBLICALLY ON OUR SERVERS THAT WM is useless and low. Beany even quoted him a few days ago...

I just dont understand how come he is still not banned from our servers, NOT even mentioning how come he has the rcon and why is barney still not unbanned... Since the normal procedure is we wait till the admin who banned him replies, in this case THERE IS NO such an admin coz the person who banned him is not part of this team lol.
:huh: :huh: :huh:

HE STILL SAYING WM ITS USELESS? i want a prove ..
when he was mad he say wm recruiting lows.. that's all.. everyone can say what they think , (i think we have much time free, to write shits here , XDDD)
he is a real admin, he know why he can ban, he know why he must kick.. so..
Sound and Bean knows what i think and to me its enough , cu all.

kubalafear

Retired Member
Reaction score
charme got my rcon.

The truth is that you should not give your rcon to ANYONE. If all admins/higher admins gave their rcon's to their friends there would be nice madness. The promotion's are not only for fun (just for info) if you didn't know. There is always a poll and more than one person decide if someone deserves to be an admin or not. And how could he ban someone if you are just common admin? I thought just higher admins can do this. Anyway I like Charme and I hope he would not ban someone for no reason... but as Sound said "everybody makes a mistakes". Let's wait but it can take ages till he comes.

Random

Reaction score
Some1 want a cookie,

and stop bitching and wait for charme side off the story :D

ps: u wont get a cookie cus they are all mine.. ha!

Reactions: Missy

Missy

Reaction score
The truth is that you should not give your rcon to ANYONE. If all admins/higher admins gave their rcon's to their friends there would be nice madness. The promotion's are not only for fun (just for info) if you didn't know. There is always a poll and more than one person decide if someone deserves to be an admin or not. And how could he ban someone if you are just common admin? I thought just higher admins can do this. Anyway I like Charme and I hope he would not ban someone for no reason... but as Sound said "everybody makes a mistakes". Let's wait but it can take ages till he comes.
dont worry, wednesday he ll be here ;) ( just for info )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)