Ban for Memento...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
By the way some admins pointed him at me for his weird gameplay so please those admins to make a stand in this post.

Thanks for reading.

I'd like to hear their point of views too...

Must be pretty well explained from them too.

Mementos guid is clean everywhere + friend of Bibok + Ryu couldn't see anything on him in days.

I'm not saying I don't trust on Manon brothers decision but that every1 can make mistakes and if you have watched from 2 screens...

/record - /stoprecord

http://www.tek-9.org/forum/Call_of_Duty_4-13/cod4player_Tutorial-13673.html

Bibok

Reaction score
I see it just as nothing compared manos informative but you can be fooled and think it's slow at the time the ban repeal!

has not earned memento!

MEMENTO

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. And i am glad that most people recognise my gameplay. As i have been asked from manonfire the previous day i was banned, 'what headset do i have' i replied 'fatal1ty MKII'. I am not willing to make an advertisement here but once you try them on you will understand why i pay a lot of attention to sound. With this headset (and several others of course) you can hear the footsteps of someone who has even dead silence perk. Not really loud..but loud enough to understand the whereabouts of the enemy even behind a wall. Same goes if someone is reloading the gun or when the pick up ammo or another gun from a dead body..Footsteps that can help you determine where he is standing.. e.g if he is walking on gravel, metalic surface, sand. If you know the maps by heart, ( i play the game since first day of release so i can tell that i know them pretty well) then it is an easy task to do. My brother (twiztid) is on the next room and he can confirm my gameplay too but this does not prove anything.. I am almost ready to invite manonfire at my place as we live in the same country and only 40 minutes away from each other to see the way i play. Maybe this will be the only way.. I have nothing else to say. Wish i could persuade you with more facts.. But there aren't. This is how i play.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Still nothing...

Unbanned & topic closed.

All admins keep an eye on him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)