Arch3r says hello :)

Arch3r

Reaction score
I've ejoyed playing on the WM servers a lot and i thought its about time to introduce myselfe a little further.
My name is Klaus and im from Austria and i guess many of you guys know me as Arch3r.
I am studying maths and psychology and in my freetime, if im not learning or out with my friends (drunk or baked;)) i like gaming.

I've been playing cod4 for about 7 years now i guess, with some breaks in between.
Once i was in a clan before and it was quite fun to share your ambitions on the game with other people,
so thats why I am actually here writing this topic :D

I've been accused for hacking a lot, mostly by people who play without brain or don't know how to use sound ingame,
but sometimes even by good players and thats rly annoying. Many of it is skill, sometimes its pure luck. But all of you guys know of what im talking about. I swear, the only hack ive been using was in age of empires and that was
"whos your daddy" in order to get invulnerable when playing versus bots :D

Well guys, enough of myself.

Cya on the servers :)

Reactions: KrazyFire

damn

Reaction score
Hey, neighbour, welcome :)

Btw, Cod4 is gonna be 6 years old this November :p :p

Reactions: Arch3r

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
Hey Archi. Do u have something common with Josef Fritzl :p :p :p :D

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Wagwarn bruv, nice to see you introducing yourself, welcome to the forUm and see you ingame :)

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hey dude,

u asked me if WM looked for an arch3r a few days back and i told ya i didn't stated that u weren't a hacker. I never really suspected you but others did, so i m checking you while playing and so far u never been dodgy...still i m not sure u not hacking yet (deosn't mean that i think u cheat, i just get to know your gameplay before i state on ur legit/unlegit). Tho ur skill seems to be honorable overall.

so no worries, no reasons to be bothered by what people are saying, just be urself, and welcome to the forums ;)

i study psychology also, ur not young and that's a great point, u seem like a cool dude.

this is not the best moment to apply but well C will tell you what's to be known bout it

cya ingame blood, enjoy yaself

ps : i forgot to tell ya that in a gaming community, xfire is a MUST ;)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Yo man! Welcome here ;) btw that is the invulnerability + 1 hit 1 kill hack code for warcraft 3 :D

Arch3r

Reaction score
Thx for the nice'n friendly welcome :)
and nope, fortunatly im not related to either fritzl or hitler ^^
already got myself xfire, as some of you guys have aleady noticed.

cyaa

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome.Or he is good player or he is hacker,just so simple.
I hope is the first one.Welcome on forum ,im here to post again next time mate with the proves that you are a realy good player ;)

Idrizi

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hello m8 and wellcome on the forum,and server.Have fun!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)