Aimbot pb kick

Idrizi

Retired Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I played on our server and player named Combobreaker got kicked for Aimbot 507 something,and i saw it few more times on server.People get embarest for Aimbot kick,and feel bad to comeback on server becouse some pb mistake.Is there any solution for this?

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
as i read in somo others topics its a bug of pb, but evenbalance doesnt admint its their fault.
i know that guy, and he doesnt hacks, plays on our server for very long time ;)
wait for someone else to give u more infos m8, but i think i said the core-meaning ;)

Magneset

Reaction score
Its a bug. If you see him again tell him to get back. Even though sometimes people do get a ban on GGC for the aimbot. Which dosnt make sense to me since they didnt get one on PB.

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Just as jetson said, its most likely a false positive and theres no solution atm

Reactions: JetsonRay

lemonade

Retired Member
Reaction score
REPLY from evenbalance : Note #4: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed. It is at the discretion of the third-party ban list administrator to remove any ban given as a result of this violation.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
lemonade said:
REPLY from evenbalance : Note #4: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed. It is at the discretion of the third-party ban list administrator to remove any ban given as a result of this violation.
in short they're saying "fuck off"

RooT

Retired Member
Reaction score
pb and its messages , attackin again . :p

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)