about the the spam in shoutbox..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random

Reaction score
Ok so me and crazie (regular player that play in out pub alot) where tired off the hackers and aimbotters on our promod server, and decided to do everyone is scared to do apperenty, and say it infront off bean ( what was a mistake cus you cant agrue whit her, no offence but u dont know whats going on on pub)

Ok mybe i was to harsh but you guys needed a wake up and the only reason i said everything was cus i was tired off no1 doing someting about it and ppl keep complaing at me to ban that hacker for once, srly 1 hour ban thats just asking for trouble..

ok bean incase u didnt understand why i said all that was cus i was trying to help u guys on how to get rid off those hackers on pub perm, and the only thing u answered was childish: cry more and ask in xfire (even tho i told like 1000 times to ban them and we didnt get much from that did we?)

now last thing u said to me was that i wasnt making a point? even tho i said everything on how to get rid off those hackers and for once fix ur server..

if the other leaders off wm want to listen to what said or anyone else here is my xfire: rand0mbe3r and iam gladly to explain u what happend

greeting Randy/ Random, whatever :D

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
FAKING AWESOME RANDY MAN! FINALLY THERE IS ONE WHO CAN HANDLE BEANERLICIOUS! GOD DAMNIT IAM SO PROUD OF YOU! MASSIVE CONGRATZ, WELL DONE!!!!

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
Ok so me and crazie (regular player that play in out pub alot) where tired off the hackers and aimbotters on our promod server, and decided to do everyone is scared to do apperenty, and say it infront off bean ( what was a mistake cus you cant agrue whit her, no offence but u dont know whats going on on pub)

Ok mybe i was to harsh but you guys needed a wake up and the only reason i said everything was cus i was tired off no1 doing someting about it and ppl keep complaing at me to ban that hacker for once, srly 1 hour ban thats just asking for trouble..

ok bean incase u didnt understand why i said all that was cus i was trying to help u guys on how to get rid off those hackers on pub perm, and the only thing u answered was childish: cry more and ask in xfire (even tho i told like 1000 times to ban them and we didnt get much from that did we?)

now last thing u said to me was that i wasnt making a point? even tho i said everything on how to get rid off those hackers and for once fix ur server..

if the other leaders off wm want to listen to what said or anyone else here is my xfire: rand0mbe3r and iam gladly to explain u what happend

greeting Randy/ Random, whatever :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA dude you were acting PATHETIC, beanie explained to you what you could do, and you didnt accept..
there is LITERALLY nothing you can explain.. you left WM.. byebye

Random

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA dude you were acting PATHETIC, beanie explained to you what you could do, and you didnt accept..
there is LITERALLY nothing you can explain.. you left WM.. byebye

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
you are ignorant.. SO fucking ignorant you didnt make 1 point..
i honestly think this world would be a better place if they cut morons like you off from the internet..

why the fuck are you still here? period.. GTFO

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
You left, why are you still here? you said you are done with this clan etc. so leave us alone, ty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)