ABOUT PROMOD

Des

BANNED
Reaction score
I decided to develop myself on the promod server; cuz as Ryu advised to me: promod is very important for a player to improve his/her skills. And my laptop works much faster on the promod server. So, I will mostly stick around the promod server. I just wanted to share my opinion about it, and I advise the same thing to those who feel needy to improve his/her skills. I don't know if I'm true or not. What are you thinking about it fellas?

Magneset

Reaction score

Reactions: uGa

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Tomatojuice said:
I don't know if I'm true or not. What are you thinking about it fellas?
well i think Casper and Ghost are the 2 only untrue guys here. Are you made of bones?

Reactions: Ghost_(Wanted)

Des

BANNED
Reaction score
really? I didnt understand yesterday, thanks for clarification. Bert bert bert (I like saying it rapidly) bert bert

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Promod has too many kids whining and swearing all the time.. waaa he shot me, waaa he hacks, waaa [random flame]

I play HC so I can relax. :D

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Bean said:
Promod has too many kids whining and swearing all the time.. waaa he shot me, waaa he hacks, waaa [random flame]

i hope berty wont take this personal :ph34r:

Reactions: Ryu

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Bean said:

i take this personally.

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Promod=Work&Serious stuff and like beanie said full of flamers and cheaters...u need to go CG to get clean match usually guys in QuakeNet# are cheaters but u can still win em with skill but its not fun to play with em xD

damn

Reaction score
Bean said:

Not only that, I hate it when sometimes an "uberpro" promod player comes to HC with a shitty attitude like: "wow HC sucks" and when someone kills him: "oh yeah, wanna come 1v1?"
wtf mate i come online to shoot some gays and get blown up by early nades, not to seriously compete with someone 1v1 because i may have accidentally killed him with luck and he took it as a threat that i'm better :D

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
damn said:
Not only that, I hate it when sometimes an "uberpro" promod player comes to HC with a shitty attitude like: "wow HC sucks" and when someone kills him: "oh yeah, wanna come 1v1?"
wtf mate i come online to shoot some gays and get blown up by early nades, not to seriously compete with someone 1v1 because i may have accidentally killed him with luck and he took it as a threat that i'm better :D
now i took THAT personally :D :p

Des

BANNED
Reaction score
I got it, I got it... There occured many different views from each of you; and each of them has its rights. I'm glad that I started a brainstorming here. :)

damn

Reaction score
TBerty said:
fite mi irl m8
i wil rek u pal
helo men plez envet mi in tem en plevel plez men, plez plevel mi en giv moolah i lub yu lang tim

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Everyone feels pro if he plays promod, I think the fault is in the name, call it seriousmod and everybody will stop behaving like a king

Reactions: Des and damn

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
JetsonRay said:
Everyone feels pro if he plays promod, I think the fault is in the name, call it seriousmod and everybody will stop behaving like a king
Promod, never thought of it like that ahaha, who made such a great mod and though they will name it 'promod' ahhha! XD

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)