2 many hackers still playing cod4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klnG_kOnG

Deleted Account
unfortunatly cod4 is still full of hackers... :p
it will never end if they find servers where they can use their hacks! why we should support these lowies!?
simple solution! --> add ggc-stream.com and game-violations.ggl.com to our servers! pb alone is to weak to get these hackers detected!

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
isnt it easier to unistall cod and install swat ?

FiliX78

Reaction score
lol swat has no anticheat.. at least cod has PB so fu both :p

personally i dont like ggc-stream.com and game-violations.ggl.com because not all ppl banned there are really hackers and we had some examples in wm too.. horny was banned in gcc and he never hacked.. so i feel these 2 things like "inquisition lists" if u understand what i mean.

For me the pleasure to press urself the ban button is priceless :D

also both ggc an gv support the real-time check via Web page, if u suspect a player of cheating simply copy-paste his guid there and u will get an immediate answer..

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yeah there is loadsa hackers in cod4 nowadays...:s

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
if i see 1 i usual Ban em :p and make world bit better place :D

FiliX78

Reaction score
here i have a clear example of what i told in my first post:

Horny guid: *****************acbb10

Banned on GGC Stream

this means that a stupid noob admin banned him on gcc and his guid never got banned by PB.. also there is no screenshot that proof the ban.. so pls dont get this shit enter in our servers, just ban them when they play.

klnG_kOnG

Deleted Account
how you will detect their cheats?!?! @royal! there are players owning without cheats and others using cheats and getting owned... its rly hard to separate cheaters from non-cheaters!!

@filix maybe they did.... how u will know?! u must consider almost whole germany trusted adolf hitler same to italianos with their mussolini and what did they got....or man trusting their wifes and wifes trusting their husband and u will never have a proof.... even ur best friends can cheat ur trust!...
our promod server is full with these lowhacksers.... maybe just add this server on the stream
and pb doesnt detect all cheats!

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i trust my justify or what it is :p aiming is key to find cheater..in promod its soo hard bacause for real u can hear if opponent fart in other side of map and kill him..but HC is lot easier because hacking is many time soo obvilious in some case´s if im not sure i contact someone to go spec and then we have 2 stupid heads to think that case and its bit easier.

FiliX78

Reaction score
king..and how they know if one guy is cheater or not?

There is no additional anticheat.. it's only a community where all streamed server send they PB shots and when some admin ban someone this will go to ggc servers too.. nothing more..

Or u trust PB or u trust ur own eyes and feelings there is no more ways.
also everybody know Horny and i dont think he never haxed.. thats just a noob admin banned somewhere and now all GGC servers dont let him enter.. in addition of this i saw his ban, and there nothing to proof.. only a manual added comment that says "multihack"..

i had past experience with FPA pls dont let an other "inquisition noobs" enter in WM lifes..

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
not just horny mev also its because banned either they buy banned cd key or there ip range is banned i think you can make exceptions with http://www.punksbusted.com/forums/ in the cfg you can add exception GUID's ill read up tutorials how to make exceptions..

klnG_kOnG

Deleted Account
hmm idd i dont know about this case, u must c the whole file!!! lol horny got banned bcos of multihack?
but i dont feel skilled to detect cheaters! how u will be sure at least!
i will need to spend more times checking out how it works! but if it is like saying someone cheated onnly bcos 1 admin said it will be rly noob like bcos how to get proofs?! thats true! but pb aint detecting all cheats -.- or are our server without pb

klnG_kOnG

Deleted Account
yes unfortunatly!!! and hackers will always find a way to cheat...

Kakashi

Reaction score
+1 filix... only solution is having more admin online on every server...so 4 exeple if me and filix are in promod server i go hc (he stay in promod) so all servers are under an admin...

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
raiden you wanna admin server :p first gain some skill in game :D

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
my method is that many active players/trusted got my xfire and they contact me if someone break rules/cheat etc. and if im home i invest or just kick out, but i dont BAN if i dont see proof temp ban what i do sometimes but really if i trust player 1 player who i trusted was Kong :p and now he is our member sooo im pretty good to find good friends not just ass lickers xD (Casper is Hero!!!)

Kakashi

Reaction score
fu michal...if u want 1vs1 i can do it when u want....and here we arent talking about skillz but about hackers so thats simple spam...

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Well if you wanna detect cheaters you need be skilled cause low dont see difrent between pro player and cheater. I already told you Im playing swat not cod 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)