yo guys sup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hey itz been a long time guys, i went around europe for few weeks, and rarely got net with me, i ll be back to the net on september the 1st

kisses

Ryu

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
yoooo check my topic XD -ppl i have been missing lately-

anywayz glad u be back soon xx salmon

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
yo bro nice to see you :D
now just horny to pop up and salmon will be jumping out of the water

Reactions: JetsonRay

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
haha xD and bodhi every once in a while

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hey italian soldier ;)
finally one normal member will come back ;)

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
u rly italian? start liking hardstyle, fly along with zatox and technoboy & tuneboy to the netherlands to a big hardstyle party;
meet up with me, party whole night dutch style

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
nah dude i like how we party here! it is not that different ;) im not in the south of italy!
there plenty of clubs n fun places to go near my place :p

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
haha xD to swim with a few of my posts :/, dont worry they will be happy together

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
FFS SALMON bro!!!!!!!!!
forgot u were NL m8 ve been there for a huge smoky weekend on june!!!3 days of party with mushrooms and weed m8 we should have met bibibibiatch :D
where u live in holland? i wanna do another week end there, let's settle a meeting m8! plus french tourist won't be able to buy weed soon so u can help me with that;D

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
btw Salmon still don't have as many posts as me? cmon spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
FFS SALMON bro!!!!!!!!!
forgot u were NL m8 ve been there for a huge smoky weekend on june!!!3 days of party with mushrooms and weed m8 we should have met bibibibiatch :D
where u live in holland? i wanna do another week end there, let's settle a meeting m8! plus french tourist won't be able to buy weed soon so u can help me with that;D

true son, they want to change rules in holland, i live in culemborg, if u say when u wanna come i can go anywhere tho, i bet u went amsterdam? i live near the middle! they want to let us get weed passes lol xD i will help u get ur weed :) np and we will meet, tell me when, i will get free from work!

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yeah mate ok course i tell u i wanna see ur true face :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)