Status
Not open for further replies.

Raa

Reaction score

• What is your in-game name → Ra
  • Which games do you play → SWAT4 v1.0, v1.1
  • What is your Location → Serbia
  • What is your age → 27
  • What is your Steam Community Name? (would be best to link with forum profile) →I dont have steam
  • Do you have TeamSpeak 3 → No
  • Do you have a Microphone → Yes
  • How long do you play average in a week → It depends how much busy i m, but 2-3 hours per day.
  • In which clans have you been before? If you haven't, ignore it → None
  • Anything else you want to say → I m not bad player, you can test me.

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Hello Ra.

Did you by any chance use name Whiskas before? I see your nick for the first time... And since you weren't in any clans, that may be the reason.

Anyway, as you probably read in apply information, we will create a trial poll and we will let you know of the results in a week or two. After that, if you pass, you will be put as WM Trial, and your Full Member poll will be created, but more info on that later.

You can join our Discord server, if you wish to socialize with us more.

See you around and best of luck!

Raa

Reaction score
Yes i m, i used Whiskas and Za nicks. I was off for some time, but i back to swat 20 days ago. So if i undertood well. I can be refused even if u didnt see my skills?

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Not really, we aren't like 1.0 clans :p Everything goes into account when voting.

Cheers.

Linux

Management
Reaction score
In our private section.

Our server is full daily on 1.1 so I suggest playing there since I am not sure people know you that well :) And our Discord also, links are on the site header.

Raa

Reaction score
i will play on wm server. And will see about discord.

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Hello there,

It's quiet strange for someone to be unknown this late stage in the game, but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
Anyway as Linux said, Discord is very important for you since you don't have steam either. Here is the link: JOIN DISCORD
Be active on server and discord for us to get to know you, then we'll assess the situation for you to create a poll for trial.
Apart from that, cya around!

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
I regret to inform you that your application has been rejected, thank you for your application. We hope to see you again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)