|WM| SWAT 4 VIP Server crashes

Hume

Reaction score
Hey guys,
sorry that I create a new topic just for that but I could not contact Linux over steam and I don't know how to use shoutbox at this site. Anyway, please check your server "|WM| WorldMafia.net | Public Server" with IP: 148.251.139.190:10480 because it crashes at ~19:00 (CET) time. It would not be a problem but after crash players who were playing at the server don't return - yesterday the server was full but after this accident noone come back (server was back online after 5-7min). This happened two times in past two days so it can not be a coincidence. Thanks and cya on server.

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Hi.

You can contact us on Discord (discord.me/worldmafia) in future, personally I use it more than Steam anyway.

The server did not crash in the past days, the "crashes" you mentioned were maintenance resets due to some settings being messed up - the host is pure garbage. The person who did the config update did not check if players were playing, so everyone got disconnected :D

In any case, we do not plan to support that server anymore, so have patience with that bad one until we open a new, better one.

Cheers.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)