WM Recruiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazza325

Deleted Account
Hello there, im interested in joining WM! Have been playing on ur server for a bit and really like the peple, members and atmosphere!

I used to be good at cod4 beieve it or not.... but i havent played regularly for a couple of months BUT im somewhat getting some skill back, lol jk im shit still xD

anyway my name ingame is Clint[E], i can be on everyday in evenings and i have TS3, Vent.. xfire, skype... mic im working on getting soon my old 1 broke.

would love to join and possibly help out as i used to be co leader of the most popular clan years ago on cod on 1.2 version (clan was [OG] who were also noteable scrim players, some i believe were 'pros# who did tournys)

I used to be co leader for a while, and was a good admin in regard to keeping the peace, kicking hackers (i know exactly how they act etc) but i dont expect any admin rights, just thought previous experience may add credibility to my app.

so yeah i hope you can give me a trial at least and thats best way to get to know me and for me to show what i can bring, perhaps if i donate to help keep server up would show my good intentions?

thank for u taking time to read and i look forward to ur reply

(note my xfire is gazza325)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hello there! Recruitment is open and u just have to fill in the application form, here is the link http://worldmafia.net/forum/index.php?app=groupjoin

Let me just point this out: U cant buy ur trial or membership, but if U want to donate to help us out we thank U already :)
Welcome on forum and good luck with the application

gazza325

Deleted Account
ok thanks ill follow the link and fill it out.

yeh i dont wana buy a membership but it helps if u recruit ppl willing to donate :D

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Do you already called to me police Nooblike :)

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Never seen you ingame but you can donate without getting into WM, that is... If you like us that much.:)

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Sorry mate we cant accept you cause nooblike has been rejected already

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
okokokokokok.. i'll do it for you Sabb ;) :D

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
And done.. He is banned! I was missing this so mother fucking much!!! :D

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
omfg.. i should shut your mouth up.. :D

and gtfo from my round ass you lil SOB! :D

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
not this guy again.. have mercy lord, please!

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
relax honey, he is already banned.. no worries sweetheart! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)