Truth about pro-skilled HoonY *KITTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
During the fucking war I told sound that I don't believe he is clean. I FUCKIN TOLD YOU SOUND. GODDAMMIT, NOW THERE'S SCREENIES GOING ROUND WITH MY DAMN INGAME NAME AND THIS LOWFUCK OF A NAAB IN ONE GODDAMN TEAM. FUCK. NOW DO ME THE FUCKIN FAVOUR AND BAN THAT ASSHOLE ON ANY OF OUR SERVERS.

FUUUUCK.

kubalafear

Retired Member
Reaction score
I thought he was good player... As you can see I was wrong... Yesterday when we were playing with him I joked about his hax... "how much it cost" etc, but I didnt know it's truth...

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Happens bodhi ;)

At least good that he did not wear WM tag...and with no real anti-cheat programs while playing fun wars there probably could be more.

kubalafear

Retired Member
Reaction score
During the fucking war I told sound that I don't believe he is clean. I FUCKIN TOLD YOU SOUND. GODDAMMIT, NOW THERE'S SCREENIES GOING ROUND WITH MY DAMN INGAME NAME AND THIS LOWFUCK OF A NAAB IN ONE GODDAMN TEAM. FUCK. NOW DO ME THE FUCKIN FAVOUR AND BAN THAT ASSHOLE ON ANY OF OUR SERVERS.

FUUUUCK.
you're becoming famous mate. Over 200 views in 24 hours... :D
BTW "Those WM guys didn't have a clue he was cheating, they thought he was good." that's true and ppl know it, who could know...

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
there was many strange kills and this was reason :/ i was just thinking im paranoid because i have been offline over halfyear...Bodhi i was thinking same when he killed guys and then we asked HOW did u see em? he told like this there was legs etc..HE MADE US LOOK LIKE FOOLS GRRR...

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
you're becoming famous mate. Over 200 views in 24 hours... :D
BTW "Those WM guys didn't have a clue he was cheating, they thought he was good." that's true and ppl know it, who could know...

At least 1 good thing about it...but still his cheat screen while playing with WM is not a best thing...but well at least good that next cheater is busted !

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
lets ask him for his cheats we can own in each war ;)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
oh my...i dunno what to say, ive playing with him for more than an year...
ill ask him abt this as soon as i can, im really disappointed coz ive always thought he was good person and he playedwith us many wars...indeed this can put under bad lights WM n i feel guilty coz ive been the "bridge" between WM and him...i apologise

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
i dont get it, why ppl cheat? They wanna be accepted by others by better scores? Childhood problems? wtf....

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I'm so pissed I can't even find words for this. I'm just waiting for a Tek9 Admin to approve my account so I can comment on that thread and explain myself.

If this turns out to damage my reputation as an unexceptionable CoD player I'm done with clans in general and wars in particular forever.

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
honestly, that girl- or childish- behaviour is pissing me off. To me, and i can say this without being ignorants towards the facts, hoon still was one of the best to play with us. And he will be.

That selfbust shit is nothing. Even if thats true, and i dont dare to think so unless ive seen billions of trolls on the internet so far, he wasnt one to be suspicious. You guys are blaming him now and saying he was crap, that he could nothign without his hacks. But, he was in that special scene, where none of us at least belongs to in cod4. He had been playing with rlly good players and also against them. Its way more of an art then to be unsuspicious than being suspicious. The fact, that clearly none of us wouldve ever said he cheated ( though some douches now come to crawl out of their holes to say "Yes i did know" ) is a proof of what iam on about in this case: That he still was a good player. Sick reflexes and some 180 degrees jumps out of nowhere wasnt what he was on about. And even if that was aimbot+wallhack whatsoever he still had the brain.

And what we should not forget is that he managed to hide it from most of the community unless he had to make that -either troll or- selfbust.

Its always easy to pronounce that somebody is guilty after he had been caught - but noticing and warning before is something far mor difficult.

And, so that may be the last thing from me, there is always lots of hackers around on our promod server. Some are suspicious, others are less. Most of them never get banned, nor busted. We dont make forum threads for everyone who got caught and actually played with us. From my point of view, there is people around, even ex-wm members , who were more suspicious than HoonY- and thats where to start with.

FiliX78

Reaction score
haahhhahahaah omggg.. what a naaab..

btw kick bodh from clan coz he plays with cheater ahaha :D

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
honestly, that girl- or childish- behaviour is pissing me off. To me, and i can say this without being ignorants towards the facts, hoon still was one of the best to play with us. And he will be.

I don't say he's not a good player. I just say he's an asshole, not playing fair. He's using a fucking WH, turn it which way you want, he stays a persona non grata.

That selfbust shit is nothing. Even if thats true, and i dont dare to think so unless ive seen billions of trolls on the internet so far, he wasnt one to be suspicious. You guys are blaming him now and saying he was crap, that he could nothign without his hacks.

It would have been very nice if you had read the posts you comment on. Where exactly did I or anyone else say he's skill-less or even "nothing without his hacks"? Btw, Lit Clicker texted him on XF tonight and he admitted he used it.

But, he was in that special scene, where none of us at least belongs to in cod4. He had been playing with rlly good players and also against them.

personality cult ftw. Go shove your head a bit deeper in his ass.... oh wait - you can't.

Its way more of an art then to be unsuspicious than being suspicious.

Ye, especially if the suspicions turn out to be facts.

The fact, that clearly none of us wouldve ever said he cheated ( though some douches now come to crawl out of their holes to say "Yes i did know" ) is a proof of what iam on about in this case: That he still was a good player.

Ask sound if you don't believe me, I texted him twice on XF during the war and told him that I don't believe hooney was clean. Btw: Who the fuck are you to come along here and call me a douche and imply that it was a lie that i suspected him? WTF? Are you fucking kidding me, princess?

Sick reflexes and some 180 degrees jumps out of nowhere wasnt what he was on about. And even if that was aimbot+wallhack whatsoever he still had the brain.

Oh yeah, I understand. If someone is as good as hooney is, it's fair to use WH because it makes no fucking difference, right? HE HAD THE BRAIN... OMFG. Is that the same brain that posted a fucking screenshot with a red bracket on XFire????

And what we should not forget is that he managed to hide it from most of the community unless he had to make that -either troll or- selfbust.

He should get a medal for that. /irony off. Srsly, the way you say that makes it sound as if that was some kind of achievement. Cheating is ok if noone notices, huh?

Its always easy to pronounce that somebody is guilty after he had been caught - but noticing and warning before is something far mor difficult.

1. See above. I suspected him. I should have known better and left the war, but iw3 and sound both told me he's "pro and clean" and I wouldn't leave my team in the middle of a war.
2. What the fuck are you trying to say with this? I think you might be better realizing that at the end of the day it:

1. Doesn't matter if a cheater is a skilled player, even w/o cheats.
2. Doesn't matter if he would have kicked our asses without cheats as hard as he did with.
3. Doesn't matter if a cheater is caught by someone else or by his own stupidity
4. Doesn't matter if a cheater has played in some pro or semi-pro surroundings
5. Doesn't matter if a cheater has some kind of "legendary" status
6. Doesn't matter if it is this cheater you are thinking of while masturbating

because:

CHEATING IS A FUCKING NO-GO. IT'S A GODDAMN SACRILEGE. IT'S THE ESSENCE OF ALL THAT IS BAD ABOUT GAMING. AND I FUCKING HOPE THAT HIS "LEGENDARY" STATUS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM TO FIND A NEW TEAM OR SET FOOT IN ANY SERIOUS GAMING SCENE AGAIN. GOT THAT?

And, so that may be the last thing from me, there is always lots of hackers around on our promod server. Some are suspicious, others are less. Most of them never get banned, nor busted. We dont make forum threads for everyone who got caught and actually played with us. From my point of view, there is people around, even ex-wm members , who were more suspicious than HoonY- and thats where to start with.

Ye, ignore the caught hackers because they didn't look as suspicious as other (non-caught) players.
*FACEPALM*

Respect, nice bullshit you piled up here.

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Don't worry so much guys ;)

He was not even in our clan and cheaters were/are and will be. Only problem is to start (like in swat4) hunting them down with a anti-cheat program for ex. UAC3.

And for me - he is not a pro...just a cheater and a liar who tricked many of you. So no respect to such ppl :)

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
I knew he cheated .... i think even i told euska when we mixed with him he had 36 kills -5 deaths :D

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
yes why talk bout him ? no need he wont play on our servers and ok soo dont fight for nothing

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
even if u cheated only once u ARE a cheater and theres no garanty that u wont cheat again, no discussion on this panda!
and when u are playing with a tag of a clan or with memers of a clan u dnt throw shit only on u but even on the others and on the clan and isnt something u can just ignore, or there will be no reason to ban cheaters and to not let them join a clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)