Thanks!

Reaction score
Hello guys, few days ago i decided to leave the clan. This decision was made because too many intresting players joined who i have never seen on WM PUB before. There were another guy, who were already hated before. I said to Sound if he join, i leave. One week later he also joined.
I won't change my mind !

I wanna say thank you for this year. It is the longest time what i have spent in a clan in COD ! One year noobs :p

something to my "closer" mates:

Jakob : He is one of my best friend in my gamer part. He has the best rasicst jokes in this planet i think LOL .

Randy: I just can say to you, that DONT MAKE MORE BABY :DD. Use condom ! gl and hf in your " new " life

Missy: I won't forget your cute sound on TS ! You were the first girl who i ve played in this game !( i always masturbated on ts ! just joke )

Jetty: You are Italian. It will help in your future.

Pandabear: You always said that i am the best player because you always wanted to play with scope ! So good to know that till : I AM THE BEST PLAYER, CHAMP !

I wish everyone good luck for further

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Never got the opportunity tomeet you properly. But I wish you good luck in anything you decide to do.

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
i m sad coz i must say this coz i like u but u r acting like a child,that guy play all time and only on our server and he made aplication and not my decision to accept him noob we all decide like 10 of us not only me,and ofc i see u wont say bb to me? u hate me now nigga? :D ok if u think np cya

Reaction score
You said that u want him in the clan. After that u heard and Jakob heard too what i said. Maybe it wasn't clean. I dont care anymore. You always want to invite everybody who played a bit more on pub. GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN THE FUTURE !

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sajnálom Jason, örültem, hogy volt egy magyar is a klánban!! Minden jót neked!! :)

I said to him: don't worry mate, you made the best decision, coz since jetson joined, this clan changed to gays collection, and it is on a wrong route.. I wish you all the bests! :DDDD

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
clan has never been better since im here so gtfo uncle bob :D
Cya Jason, good luck what ever U decide to do!
And thx for having posted this :)

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
it about Skazzi LoL and idk what u have against him,but that guy is good never do any problems and i say to him that it would be nice u make aplication and he say yes...btw soon or later we will all leave WM so idc,gl with your decision...:-*

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
u will see when u mary and woman says no more,u will put your head in your legs and suck your own dick :D

Reactions: Ice

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hahaha if my wife would be my current gf than I won't have this problem :D

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Wont be playing with you in future but i wish ya best of luck faszopo :D

"actually it is "fasszopó" because u add the words "fasz"(cock) and "szopó"(sucker) together.. :)))

Reaction score
Sound it means that you do not fucking interested in what I said. thanks everything again, i am off finally :)

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
WM for live time..not leaving soon or later xD

Cya m8 good luck to u future!

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
Cya Jason! Good luck ... we will meet you on server anyway - so, cya laterzz ;)

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
Sound it means that you do not fucking interested in what I said. thanks everything again, i am off finally :)
Soz mate but u cant tell me i will leave if he join,i said him to make apply and ask who say yes for him so,...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)