Suggest

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hey ho ppl i have one suggest............ btw this is problem for me , we play much wars in last time soo i ask allways 10 ppl atleast, someone say no ty someone says cant now, i m off and other :D soo i dont think that is lie but we need more promod players coz i dont want ask mixers coz we know what hapen with mixers in wars ;) my suggest is that we dont start regrute promod players i want that we invite few ppl which plays on our servers and we take them in trial time so we can see how they will act and all other shit :D

ty...

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
btw i forgot to say we have soo much HC players we should kick few of them so we can regrute :D

kubalafear

Retired Member
Reaction score
Yes that's all true. You know what happens with some mixers... We have many ppl in clan but it's hard to find someone who can play atm.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
first is suggestion, not suggest ;) second if it wasnt for me u will still be playing hc only!
serious answer coming tomorrow, im tired now :D

kubalafear

Retired Member
Reaction score
first is suggestion, not suggest ;) second if it wasnt for me u will still be playing hc only!
serious answer coming tomorrow, im tired now :D
it's Jetson when he is tired and write sth on forum.

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
AND that nubish SWAT section too. :D :D :D

we won 3 tournaments last year, what has cod section achieved? :D

i also see many CoD members but none wants to organize competitive side from CoD, maybe you guys can bring some fresh blood to WM, i don't mind

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
well I'm personally not really into promod atm.. prefer playing some hc pub for fun. There's too many kids/geeks on promod crying all day blabla.. when I play I just wanna relax not have a monodrama. When I'll get bored of hc I'll play promod more again :)

anyway.. why is this suggestion? you already know we are invite only which means that if you see somebody that plays often etc. you can ask one of us to make poll for their trial.. so your suggestion isn't actually one because we're already doing this lol. Also we have promod players but they're inactive, we should kick those.

SO.. tell me who you want to invite so I can make polls.

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
okay thx i ll invite few guys i ll give u names soon btw one of them is weedbear he is already in forum and he played few wars with us we know him good soo pls make pool for him :D

Reaction score
I dont know. We play only pcwars, sometimes its boring. So before the new players joining i think we need to try some nightcups or CB,ESL etc (with the current team) .. it can't be problem for us :D

FiliX78

Reaction score
i let u guys plays wars and promod.. i only play for fun and all these kids crying all the time only make me more nervous :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
i like the idea of having a competitive team in cod to kick asses at the swat section's jerks :D

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I have either suggestion to be more strict towards all those cock suckers on cod servers. They are lucky I didnt got rcon (probably that why I didnt got) otherwise after first , second warning they could got ban atleast for 48 hours. Some poeple you can ask , beg 1000 times and they keep trolling. Some players are such assholes that instead leave server or go atleast spec they hide in respawn or took strange spot without move. List sins is long: playing not objective (they leave spawn 15 sec before time up), insulting everybody around, calling low, noob etc (usally it happend when they got by that player), crying about camp, blocking on purpose, spaming chat with nonsens bullshit, stalking about scope , speaking not english , killing in first round while only knife is allowed. I know it is public but come on there is too much that crap I feel like I play swat with 10 Sonnie's. Are you really afraid when you start to remove all those retards server will be less active ? Maybe but for sure it bring more serious poeple cause right now to big percentage players on WM even shouldn't have access to internet.

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I would not expect miracles here ;) Cod4 community is like 75 % kids who think that via internet they can do everything. After 2 warnings I would kick from server. And there is one thing I really hate - ppl who play on our server and are disrespectful to WM members - insult etc. That should be taken with a ban really !

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
List sins is long: playing not objective (they leave spawn 15 sec before time up), insulting everybody around, calling low, noob etc (usally it happend when they got by that player), crying about camp, blocking on purpose, spaming chat with nonsens bullshit, stalking about scope , speaking not english

I was just wondering, would It help if CONSOLE binds, would say ALL or some of the rules by once and straight like "with 1 warning" or something like that? Would people believe&obey the rules more etc. Like console doens't say (atleast in da HC server) "If you're gonna be afk, go to spectate!" but it says something what people are having hard to understand(don't remember it lal"I)... or... "English only on this server, or you will be kicked for atleast 60. mins."

Yes yes, my writing sounds very stupid sry 4 that already(and the whole post) :lol:

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
personally i dnt tollerate those behavings and i easily ban for 60mims, it aint much, but enough to make u understand who males rules ;)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)