Spooky , Is this Me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spooky

Reaction score
Hello everyone ,

I thought it would be great idea to post in this thread ,because I made an apply to WM and i hope they tell if I am suitable

Little bit about me :

The name is Janar and from Estonia . I am 17 years old at the moment .Get 18 in the summer . I am studying in the gymnasium 11 grade and I have chosen English exams so my english is good.I have thought about going into the Tartu University to study Computer Program Design in the spring starting program.I am really into design and architectism.
I have made many works for my friends and some even for competitions.I have made like some boats and houses with programs called NX5 and Solid Edge .In my spare time I like to snowboard on winters ,mountainbiking in summer ,making some cool stuff in PC and also play alot of COD. A lot of my friends play cod and they asked me why i am not any of those fancy clans wich are out there ,and i thought like i dont need no Button Bashers or no that kind of crap named sh**. I like people who are relaxed and play it for fun not for cause they have to .Thats why i wanted to join your team in here and have fun with other crew members and just be competetive. I am not saying that im some uber pro player but i think i have what it takes to be faithful and understandable to everyone and polite and nice against everyone
so in short brief I would say , that if some of my precious time will be spended to playing in these servers and I have fun ,then I think it makes me relaxed and happy .

So i wish you all just Have Fun and Good L uck in everything what you are doing

your ,

Spooky

PS ! ( L o L )

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Welcome and GL..i dont lol to u profile pic xS

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
welcome and good luck. and nice intro :D)

Jimas

Admin
Reaction score
Welcome m8! I must say he is very active in our servers and a good one also! :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)