some issues with the forum

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
ive been having some problems with the website lately: since i got unbanned last time, im not able to send or read any private message, it says that im not allowed to use that forum tool!
and more recently i found out that i dnt have sufficent permissions to view my profile (lol!)
id love to see theese little bugs or whatever u want to call em fixed (been asking for sometimes already for the pms but then lost the hope)!
since ive been a jerk towards my family and they took muy pc away from me i cant use xfire (my phone is too old for the dedicated app) and the pms are the only way i have to get a private conversation with any member of WM. thats why i need em back!
not making some victimism here, just want to fix this little problem!
thanks

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
its the gay pink color fault i fixed last time and you wanted to be pink again so i put u back into that group so
nigga please :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
oh gosh...well if so remove me the pink colour and restor my normal settings please :)
gay power wtf ill never drive again with a pink shirt, it may burn!

Carlzone

Retired Member
Reaction score
You know we can't do that JR !

Can't you have Facebook or something on your App Phone? And why are you being a jerk towards your family again?
As long as you balls are under the dinnertable of your parents, you know that you don't own them yourself.

And as you can see, your actions will always be a disadvantage to you.

Greets dude :)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
hehe, i dnt have all of u on fb, much easier having u here :p

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)