SMAC Banned me on S><C Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undecided

Reaction score
FUCK Smac, it banned me while playing tazers only with Sac friends and teamspeak now they will lose trust so FUCK smac and FUCK it even more... ANy explenations will help gaining trust from these guys so try to explain me why the FUCK did Smac ban me for aimbot.. FUCK! :hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

Allright lets get into details, we played with sac members (american lag server) using teamspeak and we played tazer for around a half hour and i started runing after a opponent to taze but then he kept walking toward the wall, there the server lost connection and 5 sec later i got banned ,the weird thing is they say i was tazed and started turning, WTF? how can i be turning without cheats, this must be a stuped SMAC glitch but how to explain? come on , please dont make shit comments guys be serious or im gona put a bat in your asses

Same happened here to Known guy NexT when i recorded him post him on (FUCKPA)

http://www.xfire.com/video/206b1a/

So the guy was innocent? FUCK SMAC

Reaction score
Agree was there,he was banned for nothing,we were playing on tazers,and smac banned for aimbot,but he didint use it.

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Second Cheater :D i have been kicked out from server once too..i had score like 4kills and 15death and they told i use WH and kicked me :D soo WM fulll of cheaters :)

kamikaze

Retired Member
Reaction score
you fu..ing cheater . stop cheat

you said that ''So the guy was innocent? FUCK SMAC ''

no you dont innocent . trust me man.

if i see you on server. i will ban you

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I dont trust to much smac yestarday it banned wordyx when he lost connection lol I mean markiemod not actully smac. Well the problem is mod is bugged so even if it caugh the real cheater we cant be sure in 100% that person isnt inconnect

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
There is no secret that me and Undi are not best friends...but I know he is not a cheater also.

By the way all say "SMAC is buged" but why for example I was never banned by it and I never got a warning from it ? Answer - I'm not a cheater. SIMPLE :D

FiliX78

Reaction score
smac never got u coz it was too busy to chase me ahahahahah

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
anywaym why did u post it here and not in FPA or in that american server forum ? xD

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
SabbatH said:
There is no secret that me and Undi are not best friends...but I know he is not a cheater also.

By the way all say "SMAC is buged" but why for example I was never banned by it and I never got a warning from it ? Answer - I'm not a cheater. SIMPLE :D

Agree, me neither.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Xavii said:
anywaym why did u post it here and not in FPA or in that american server forum ? xD

cause he is banned on fpa :D maybe also on american forum :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)