sdhc ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezi

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I have banned from your SD&HC server today (2015.02.23) afternoon. Not in-game, it happened after I leave the server, so I don't know the reason.

I have played on your server since 2-3 years ago, not every day but much time a week, never break the rules, I never had problems or something before.

Names I used in those years: Resistor, WiZard, Rezi, -=R=-Rezi
Banned name is -=R=-Rezi

Help me to solve this.

Thanks.

Rezi

Reaction score
This is just an enemy in smoke :D or I don't know what, can't see anything.
I everyteime played clear, you know, I think you had hundreds of pbshots from me. I don't know what is this, just an enemy in smoke, or I don't know in what, possible smoke bug, I don't have any ideas. I don't see anything intresting on this shot.

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
I made the pbss cause you was looking suspicius,didnt know the result until now , but i guess is WH :( .

Rezi

Reaction score
Your choice, UFO, and other admins. Before this time I recognized WM as a fair server with experienced admins (with a few exceptions, some newbies). I made my conclusion about this happening. In this situation I can't do anything. I hope later you will see a similar shot from any WM admin, and this way you will see this is completely normal, or this can happen in cod4. I accept your decision, but do not agree with it. Everybody can make a mistake, this time not I made. I can not say more about it. If I would be a cheater, I do not come here to protest.

Rezi

Reaction score
You can try it yourself, or if you won't, I tried:

http://imgur.com/N14C2Jj

Two images, mp_backlot, middle house, ground floor, near the car in the corner.
In smoke enemy's name is visible, but enemy is not.
If this not convince you, it classifies you. I never had a black pbshot, I don't have anything to hide.

I wanted to try it on crossfire, but I not see exatcly where I was when the pbss was made.

Thanks.

Magneset

Reaction score
Hey again. We are aware that the screenshot dosnt have the best quallity. I will attempt to replicate it as best as possible to see if its a hack or just a 1 in a million shot.

If im able to replicated it just like you just did now, ill unban you right away. The only reason i banned you in the first place was because its a rare thing to see, and just in case it is a hack i wouldnt let you play on the server for the sake of the other players. I hope you understand that.

Ill update in an hour or two.

Magneset

Reaction score
The results from the test showed that you in fact can end up in a scenario just like the one on the PBSS. So its not enough evidence to ban you. You are unbanned.

Rezi

Reaction score
Thanks for the test to Warlord.

The result was what I expected. But a little comment: In my opinion the result is no "not enough evidence to ban", it is absence of evidence.

But I don't want to make this discussion longer, I am glad that is clarified. I never risk my origi CD-key and my name just for frags.
You can close this topic if you want, problem solved.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)