Rocky : Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Reaction score
Hi all, thought id post an intro thread seeing as im on trial..... hoping i pass :D

Name in Paul and im 25 years old, and i live in Shropshire, West Midlands, UK. Been gaming since the age of around 15-16 so around 10 years now. Previous games ive played for enough to count as 'given it a good go' are C:SS, MOHAA, and all the CoD series.
Ive been in around 4 clans although 2 of them have been the same clan, just with a name change and reform after about 1.5 years time out.

I enjoy playing football when im not working or gaming, im quite good at football and in the past have had trials for Shrewsbury Town, Crewe Alexandra, and ive also had a trial at Liverpool Academy where i was spotted and spoken to by Man City and Leicester scouts, but nothing ever developed. I now play just for fun.

I work for a well known UK firm in the Food industry. Quite high up there and really enjoy my job. I have worked at this company since i was 17, and i now have over 8 years experience with this company.

Im really into my cars and i currently own an Audi TT new shape. Ive done a bit of modding to it and i travel around europe with the car every year with like minded people who have TT's and are into socializing / modding.
Pic of my car is here......
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f345/rocky1985/IMG_4766.jpg

Anything else you wanna know about me, let me know :D :)

I hope i fit into the clan and pass my trial soon...... cya all on TS and the servers (CoD4).

Peace out

Rocky

(PS - Horny loves man balls!)

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
loool welcome and good luck with your application

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Very nice introduction. Welcome on forum and good luck in apply :D

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Really nice xD i can come kick u ass in HC someday:) jk for real i just wait that i can end my job and be official Geek again 24/7 :D

klnG_kOnG

Deleted Account
best application ever read for clan! n1 yeah good luck!
and nice car! german cars are the best!

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
welcome dude, ya playing HC or promod? ^^

Rocky

Reaction score
Ryu said:
welcome dude, ya playing HC or promod? ^^

I play HC mainly, but if short for ProMod scrims, i can play as i enjoy Promod also :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)