|PL|Ghost Scope banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magneset

Reaction score
His english is not the best so he asked me if i could make the topic for him

He got banned 2 days ago (or something) on the HC server after being in a 1v1 against UFO. He said that he was wallhacking and got him banned. I think that UFO probably checked the guid which is banned on PB bans but i dont know who gave the perma.

Guid: f8a63244

Reactions: BixMypoppysop

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
days ago i suspect him me and other players ,,after 1vs1 we play and i let him a lot of rounds to be sure for his wh i kick him and put him on banlist.with uav jammer dead silince always waiting me with his scope ,im100% sure.

RedOctober

Reaction score
aahahahhaha sorry but i must laugh !!!!!!

when i say that i see him banned on pbbans and use wh on the server you didnt belive me :angry:

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
UFO reported him, i updated the ban, his pbbans ban is some cvar thing, so i wouldnt count it as a 'fact' that he hacks or has hacked. I personally never thought he hacks.

And Red October, if you think someone hacks you can head over to the Cheater detected section and read the instructions how to report him, noone is gonna believe you just because you say something (id hope so atleast).

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
RedOctober said:

when i say that i see him banned on pbbans and use wh on the server you didnt belive me :angry:
Red we must be sure 100% for ban someone even if that take some times (days)to catch someone.

damn

Reaction score
RedOctober said:

Like UFO already said, it takes time sometimes and you need to be patient. I'd kindly ask you to stop the constant accusing on the server. You're being very vocal lately, everyday I see you accuse at least 2-3 people of wh. Even if they have hacks, it is recommended not to publicly attack them because they can stop hacking in the meantime. Admins are online undercover or if they don't answer you it doesn't mean they're not spectating the suspect. It's actually behaviour like yours that prevents hackers from being caught sometimes. Get some xfires of ours, tell us you suspect someone, write here in the cheater section like alex said, or at the last case on the server in team chat, but only if the suspect is still alive. It's all a matter of how you approach it. If you start yelling every round HE HACKS HE HAS WH HE'S AIMING ME THROUGH THE WALL ADMINS QUICK BAN HIM, the hacker will turn it off and get away. If you adress the problem normally, spec him without warnings, record a demo, tell an admin, etc.

Sorry I just had to say this right here.

Reactions: Marlboro and Ryu

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
damn said:
Like UFO already said, it takes time sometimes and you need to be patient. I'd kindly ask you to stop the constant accusing on the server. You're being very vocal lately, everyday I see you accuse at least 2-3 people of wh. Even if they have hacks, it is recommended not to publicly attack them because they can stop hacking in the meantime. Admins are online undercover or if they don't answer you it doesn't mean they're not spectating the suspect. It's actually behaviour like yours that prevents hackers from being caught sometimes. Get some xfires of ours, tell us you suspect someone, write here in the cheater section like alex said, or at the last case on the server in team chat, but only if the suspect is still alive. It's all a matter of how you approach it. If you start yelling every round HE HACKS HE HAS WH HE'S AIMING ME THROUGH THE WALL ADMINS QUICK BAN HIM, the hacker will turn it off and get away. If you adress the problem normally, spec him without warnings, record a demo, tell an admin, etc.

Sorry I just had to say this right here.

this is a damn good explanation! gj :p

seriously, i really agree with 110%. yelling whwhwh brings nothing but bad mood and more caution by the "suspect"

Reactions: damn

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
UFO it seems like you rely way too much on pbbans etc. when it comes to proof or anything. I checked the list of people to ban and on your reports 90% had a link with pbbans or some stupid site-pub-clan-banlist-shit-which-no1-knows.

Don't take it wrong, I'm not saying that the bans are wrong, but for me it looks like everytime you get a suspect, you watch his gameplay, if it seems even a bit weird, you check his GUID from pbbans & google and don't care what kind of "ban" there is on the suspect´s GUID. [For example if there's md5tool shit from 2005... Seems a bit stupid] Then your "feeling" of the suspect hacking, jumps into 99,9 % if you find anything on his GUID.

I've not seen anything on him either. We'll keep eye on him.

UNBANNED

Just think about what I wrote there, check the list of people to ban if you don't believe and compare all the reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)