Norje Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prospect

Reaction score
Okey, now I got my 4th GUID banned. I forgot to connect to VPN service and change IP. So now I'm not gonna buy a new GUID. If no one else than KF can help, I just give a shit myself. I can't fucking understand how fucking hard it is for Mr. Soon to get his ass into his server systems to take a look. If that takes more than two weeks, then it gotta be Ryu ass licking KF so he won't unban!

damn

Reaction score
Look man, it was our fault you got banned but at the end of the day it's still "our" (KF's, Cee's?) server, and it's probably the last thing on people's mind to unban you. If I am correct the same thing happened to one of our members and he had to wait too because the server had to be restarted or something like that, so you can either deal with it and wait out a little longer or I don't know what. Just don't bring that kind of attitude over here, it'll do you more harm than good. Just a friendly advice. Happy holidays.

Prospect

Reaction score
I know damn, I shouldn't rage. But I actually think KF gives a shit about my ban. Hey, I'm just 1 out of 9000 players? If it's not fixed in two weeks, how can I even expect getting unbanned at all? I know how things work with servers and B3, and it wouldn't take many minutes to solve the problem.

You know damn, today there are not many good SnD HC servers online. The servers may be good itself, but highping players and either no rules or fucked up rules makes it so bad! So being banned from WM takes away 1/1 of the best servers, and 1/2 ok servers, and 1/3000 bad/empty/shitty servers.

And like you said, to unban me is not on peoples mind. So what shall I do, spam everyday? That will for sure remind one of my unban, but I'm not sure it will help me getting unbanned.

A friendly reply to a friendly poster :)

Prospect

Reaction score
KrazyFire said:
Send me guid and ip Thanks
IP: 84.215.155.42
GUID 1: 75c62961
GUID 2: 95f8719B
GUID 3: 60c9533c
GUID 4: 79aa8407

Aliases: ZeT, Sjunde, Norje

Thanks for taking a look at it.

damn

Reaction score
Norje said:
I know damn, I shouldn't rage. But I actually think KF gives a shit about my ban. Hey, I'm just 1 out of 9000 players? If it's not fixed in two weeks, how can I even expect getting unbanned at all? I know how things work with servers and B3, and it wouldn't take many minutes to solve the problem.

You know damn, today there are not many good SnD HC servers online. The servers may be good itself, but highping players and either no rules or fucked up rules makes it so bad! So being banned from WM takes away 1/1 of the best servers, and 1/2 ok servers, and 1/3000 bad/empty/shitty servers.

And like you said, to unban me is not on peoples mind. So what shall I do, spam everyday? That will for sure remind one of my unban, but I'm not sure it will help me getting unbanned.

A friendly reply to a friendly poster :)
You got a point there, a fair amount of other servers suck donkey balls :D Good luck :)

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Norje said:
Okey, now I got my 4th GUID banned. I forgot to connect to VPN service and change IP. So now I'm not gonna buy a new GUID. If no one else than KF can help, I just give a shit myself. I can't fucking understand how fucking hard it is for Mr. Soon to get his ass into his server systems to take a look. If that takes more than two weeks, then it gotta be Ryu ass licking KF so he won't unban!
look man,

Why would i ass lick KF about you since i don't give a fuck? I m not responsible for your ban. stop dreaming of me.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I could probably help you if Krazy would just tell me how to unban. By unbanning from pbbans.dat+echelon+admin panel etc. won't work then I can't do anything and I've got access to server files blablabla and I've asked from krazy 3-4 times how to unban but...

I've even threat him that I'll hire Michal to scream @ him but it's no use :D

Prospect

Reaction score
Sorry Ryu. I shouldn't had raged on you. I will stop dreaming of you.

Cee, I know you have been helpful. Jetty and Alex too.

If @unban or Echolon + pbbans.dat doesn't work, I will suggest to delete entries in clients table in MySql database. I'm not sure, but I'm sure it is solvable.

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I've found several bans of you in the pbbans.dat file and removed all of them but I also found you were using this ip 128.127.105.13 on one ban. Anyway, try to go on the srv now.. maybe restart will be needed, not sure.. sorry but I don't know if it will work or not since I'm not familiar with this b3 ban system but since Cee said he already removed those.. we'll see :) let us know.

Reactions: KrazyFire

Prospect

Reaction score
Bean said:
Hey,

I've found several bans of you in the pbbans.dat file and removed all of them but I also found you were using this ip 128.127.105.13 on one ban. Anyway, try to go on the srv now.. maybe restart will be needed, not sure.. sorry but I don't know if it will work or not since I'm not familiar with this b3 ban system but since Cee said he already removed those.. we'll see :) let us know.
I tried both GUID (cdkey) 1 and 3; BANNED. So it did not work. Thanks for giving it a try :)

You are right, the is another IP banned. It's the one IP I used through VPN service, but I don't know how I got banned.

Prospect

Reaction score
So now B3 is online again! KF, would you please take a look at it - not soon - in a very short time, lets say when you see this reply?

Yours sincerely
Norje

Prospect

Reaction score
KrazyFire said:
try now -.-
#1: 75c62961
#2: 95f8719b
#3: 60c9533f
#4: 79aa8407

#1 could never join the server, which means it is punkbuster banned.

#2 could join the server, but got immediately banned again by B3. So now I can't join the server with this guid, because it is banned in punkbuster-folder (file).

#3 and #4 will end up like #2.

B3 seems to ban because of my IP.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
It would be easier to unban you if you fucking use 1 GUID and stop acting smart with your hundred GUID's :) its banned VIA ip... because when you are banned in new GUID its added in list again there was 5 bans... on same ip and 5 GUID's

Prospect

Reaction score
It would be easy to stop acting smart if admins around did some preliminary work before banning.

I was unbanned (serverside/cod4), but B3 is bitching.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
It checks your ip bans every guid u basically each time you were unbanned but then banned again because of those other GUIDS you had banned you again cause ip matched try again .... restarted server

Reactions: Prospect
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)