my 2 cents BANJO/HOONY

BANJO THE WILD

Deleted Account
As u all know i have applied to join World Mafia.... but i feel i need to explain this a little as i know some of u stronglie dissagree with me being around...

i hold my hands up.... i did cheat nearlie 3 years ago... im ashamed and if i could undo what i did i would!! but i was stupid... i ruined my reputation aswell as WMs reputation...

i have been playing on the server ever since and i have never cheated since... i strongly belive in giving every1 a 2nd chance and im hoping i can have a 2nd chance!

i am using my original GUID and i am not banned on anything pb or ggc nothing... as warlord has probaly checked haha... im clean on cybergamer and i am a clean legit player.

i cant say sorry enough for what i done... like i said i was stupid and just like to have 2nd chance! i enjoy coming on WM teamspeak all the time and having a good laugh... as its the most fun i have when im online... im 26 years old and still play COD4 lololol

but this is my 2 cents.... i know once a cheater always a cheater.... but i hope you can see past this and we can move forward... im not a bad person im really not :)

BANJO /HOONy

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)