Maps & plans (questions - priv message or xfire)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Map: Red Library

A.Swat side

3 guys rush main and try to reach suspect spawn and block them there
1 guy goes kitchen way
1 guy stays with vip, makes the nade trick and covers kitchen way (camps behind the car in front of main way)
VIP - stays (crouch) with 1 guy in front of main way and waits till main is clear; if it is then he goes up...passes suspect spawn and goes down to exit

*Additional 2 players:
1 - goes main way
2 - goes kitchen way

B. Suspect side
"3 phase blockade" of both ways

GROUP I (main way cover):
1 - goes down to garage (caution! use flash/gas and spray; Don't Kill VIP; inform who is coming up!)
2 - covers middle stairs area (use doors to server for your protection)
3 - wedge door near our spawn; protect the area of our spawn, camp up the main way

GROUP II (kitchen way cover):
1 - goes down to garage (from kitchen)
2 - control server room and kitchen way from it (check others cams!)
3 - wedge door under the kitchen (longer exit way) protect area near kitchen (for example - window camp)

*Additional 2 players:
1 - goes down and wedges exit doors and doors down in the short exit way, protects area down near exit...
2 - helps to block kitchen way

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Map: Riverside Training Facility

A. Swat side

VIP and 2swat guys go to catwalk...when it is clear they go to exit. (Caution! When VIP "bodyguards" are dead VIP should go back via "inside" corridor and wait for next respawn)
1 guy goes inside way: stays under big wooden stairs + spawnkills suspect when they spawn outside (you can hide behind tires)
2 swat go outside - 1st of them must reach suspect outside spawn; 2nd one goes up the outside ramp and try to clear exit from it.

*Additional 2 players:
1 - goes catwalk
2 - goes inside way

B. Suspect side
"Exit group" - 3 suspects try to cover exit:
1- wedges 2 exit doors and camps in exit window
2 and 3 - are on the platform (hide behind packings etc.)

1 - goes inside way

2swat guys go outside way: 1st - goes all the inside way and reaches catwalk from back + eventually spawnkills swat
2nd - from outside ramp covers outside way and catwalk

*Additional 2 players:
1 - goes inside way
2 - camps in exit/helps the window camper/ camps in a room up our 1st spawn...you decide :p

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Brewer Courthouse

Map:Brewer Courthouse

SWAT Side

da1.This person will be with vip always where ever he goes which will be mainly going back way as there is more cover we used to main way but since we dont all listen sometimes back way is the best. i suggest this player must be controlled and pic his shots when he is with vip and have good descision making
2.This person will go back way clearning way i suggest a good shooter eg.Woop,Silver,Xavii,Bean,Euska etc
3.This person will go back way clearning way i suggest a good shooter eg.Woop,Silver,Xavii,Bean,Euska etc
4.This person will go back way clearning way i suggest a good shooter eg.Woop,Silver,Xavii,Bean,Euska etc
5.This person should go main way and be great to hold back players watch out for balcony and end of metal detectors and the bin and beginning of metal detectors :p Suggestion Sabbath,Menc and Me xD
VIP.Stay calm when naded tazed etc sprayed always crouch as i backup comesa from back he has a clear shot to kill and keep holding c until situation is handled on back way

Suspects Side

da1.Main way behind pillar of metal detectors
2.Main way rushes in
3.Balcony/B side Door
4.Back way rushes in
5.Back way holds back to the bin container
6.Behind the bin in the main lobby near amercian flag covers both sides

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Map: Meat Barn Restaurant

SWAT side

I.2guys go to restaurant from the 1st balcony and then try to clear/reach exit
II. "Main task force" - 3 guys go outside (from main stairs down or from cold store) and storm exit form outside entrance
III. 2 swat go to exit from bridge but not "together" ! 1 goes ahead and the second one stays with vip in the second cold store, when the 1st one respawns the second one goes ahead and etc. So there will be an exchange/rotation here.
VIP - go and hide in 2nd cold store (up the cat walk in the corner is a good spot...), you will have a bodyguard in one of the bridge guys. When main task force says it is clear rush to exit from the outside way.

Suspects Side
2 guys secure the exit zone (in exit, in wc or under stairs from bridge)
1 - bridge camper (but closer to exit!) - this guy is very important because he should inform the rest about swat activity (where they go etc.) if he sees vip or has an info from exit campers he should go down and help them!
1 - goes from bridge to cold store
3 ppl to restaurant -> 1. 1st balcony above the bar 2. 2nd balcony 3. from kitchen to outside
2 - go outside way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)