Level 20 kick command suggestion

MMMCookiez

BANNED
Reaction score
Hey, I wanna make sure people understand this is a suggestion that I think members, like myself, would agree with.

So I just spoke to Gods about members being able to kick AFKs, CIs, and specs. About the CI thing, I'm pretty sure it used to be around, but it isn't anymore, which I reckon is because of people getting kicked for Alt-Tabbing, or maybe just a mistake by B3.

I'm gonna make a list of pros and cons now to get my suggestion across a bit better:
Pros:
-Whenever there's a full server, and we don't have any higher ranked admins on than level 20, it can be quite a bother having to warn 3 people, and actually temp. banning them, especially if they were just gonna brb for a round or two, but of course we need to, cause we want people on the server.
-CIs (Connection interrupted) I feel are kind of standard, not because it's a huge problem, and it wouldn't be too much of a problem to not have that command, since it's about a 20-30 second wait before they time out anyway.
-AFKs aren't too big of a problem either, but again, it's a bother to either wait for them to come back, or having to tempban them, and also because, again, we want the server filled with actual active players.

Now I'm not asking for the actual !kick command, but I think it should be possible to mess around with B3, and incorperate those commands into B3, just like the !ci command. Maybe just enable the power to kick with the reason of AFK and spec.

I know people might think it'll get abused, but there's logs for that. And also some might be worried about players getting kicked for being afk, or speccing for 20 seconds, but it's a kick. It would be even worse for that person if they got kicked with the warn command, cuz they'd get 15-20 minutes of not being able to play.

TL;DR but thanks for taking your time, if you did

Punisher

Reaction score
I think it's a very valid point and agree we don't all want to temp ban someone for being afk or spec even though they should really know

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I thought about it myself a while ago.
We can try it but the moment it gets abused i take it away again.

Reactions: Sm0k1n and Punisher

MMMCookiez

BANNED
Reaction score
I've only used it when servers were full, or for ci's, and once because a guy called me a straight cocksucker, came back, continued and then Scrublard tb him

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)