JeeZy Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeezy

Reaction score
I got banned yesterday in night after some good rounds on the Hardcore s&d server Reason Wh. but i really don't hack any more and i dont know the admin banned me and idk if he got proofs.I dont see how I could prove you that I dont hack, and you also have no proofs about it.

Magneset

Reaction score
I specced you a lot yesterday and you were dodgy in some parts but it certainly wasnt hacks. Ice was the one who banned you so you have to wait for him to reply.

If he wont reply on the topic within a few days you will get unbanned. You might want to get a new key since its banned on PBBans just to avoid confusion.

Can you also write your full guid in here, i want to recheck it.

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Jeezy said:
but i really don't hack any more[/size]
Anymore? I wont trust anyone who says he doesnt hack 'anymore'.
Also i banned him, not ice, almost the whole server was complaining about him already including 3 or more WMs (beeswax, kibbles, no idea who else was there). You went from 6-7 or some crap to 17-1 on the next map, i was watching you while ive been dead and you got more than 3-4 kills where you could not know at all that theyve been there in the same round and i double checked, you didnt have UAV.

Jeezy

Reaction score
Alex most of the kills were in RPG and Frag. and The ban is just unfair because i never used hax or something like that, im a very old cod4 player and wait looks at your friend Bobz. same as me .

Magneset

Reaction score
But you just said you didnt hack anymore and now you said you never used them. wat.....

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Now you say you never did, before you said anymore, and well im not talking about any rpg kill or grenade kill nor do i care how high your score was, it was high compared to before but that was not the reason i banned you for.

Jeezy

Reaction score
Warlord said:
But you just said you didnt hack anymore and now you said you never used them. wat.....
Yes i didn't hack and i never used w wh before and I will never.

Jeezy

Reaction score
I played 13 time and all the time i get high score why you didn't ban me from the first ?

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I banned you because you preaimed people in positions where you couldnt know they were there. And not just 1 or 2 in the entire map but 3-4 in the same round.

Jeezy

Reaction score
Well Alex im not hack Any more im and Sorry for that but Spec not enough.\ proof so idk if you gonna unbann me btw if yes or not Thanks any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)