I'm banned without any reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

Reaction score
Firstly I vow that I won't lie about anything.

Yesterday, I was playing as usual. There was a player called Blazelord(he is probably warlord). When I killed him, I wrote "Blaze down" (just for joke ofc). I wasn't racist, I didn't say anything meaning bad or offensive. Then Blazelord started to warn me, then he banned me for 6 mins. After 6 mins, I came to the server again. I started playing again. I was just curious why he banned me. Then we were just 2 of us in one round. I killed him and defused the bomb. I wrote "blaze down" again. Then he banned me for 6 weeks or days, I don't remember well. I was too drunk yesterday, that's why I mocked with him with pure funny purposes. Arphis was in the server, and he can prove that I didn't do anything to get banned. Warlord banned me just because he wanted to do so. Yes he might do whatever he wants, I don't know your hierarchy. However, I've been playing in this server for 2-3 years. This can't be what I deserve. I would be grateful if you can unban me. And I swear that I won't joke to anyone that I'm not close.

There are some people hating me so much in this server. Maybe because I'm turkish maybe other reasons. (I don't care actually). Haters gonna hate, I just want to get unbanned. Thank you for your attention.

Magneset

Reaction score
First of all. Being drunk is not an excuse. Second of all if you dont remember then why do you even comment? Half of the things you have written are complete BS.

You got warned twice by our anti spam. (yes i do have the b3 logs so dont tell me im full of shit). The last warning was from me because you were constantly whining about "wh wh wh wh wh" so you got a ban for 6 minutes, which is also automatic.

Before the ban however you were acting like an idiot towards me. "lol are you a newbie" "lol you have no right to do anything" "lol you dont have the highest skill" Really?.

You return 10 minutes later. Once again you act like a cockhead. I tell you to either shut your mouth or you get a ban for a week. Of course you didnt shut up.

I gave you several chances after that. Still going on with the "omg are you a newbie" You clearly dont know when the line is crossed. You are banned for a week. End of story.

Reactions: Punisher

Pennywise

Reaction score
Firstly, I have a right to say for somebody wh. There was a guy using wh, that's why I said that. I didn't whine. My friends also agreed that he had wh. I don't even remember his name. (A few days ago, there was a guy named "Batom:)" and I said for him WH. Nobody believed me at that point, that they banned him after few days.) You should have spectated him as an admin, but you just warned me. Your ego is even higher than ceee. I said "you have no right to do bla bla" because I didn't say anything bad at first. You are talking like "shut up or get banned". I was speaking english, talking is not a reason to get banned. AND the main reason that we argued was not my whining, it was my writings "blaze down". You think that you are superior than everyone, and nobody can mock with you, even for joking too.

Anyway, I know that you just banned me because you think you are god in the server. Even in this topic, you called me "cockhead and cunt". (you deleted "cunt" by editing) This is your level mate, I won't get there.

Again, I'm saying: I would forget everything if you can unban me. But I'm damn sure that you won't let your prestige get down. So, ban stays :)

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hmm from where i have to start.?
B3 ban you the first time for 6 min, was b3 work and not of lord is clear that, so be carefull about spaming mate about this next time. 2 warnings auto + 1 of warlord = 6 min ban and is fair, end of this.
If you are not so close to someone of us, dont make stupid jokes me too i dont like stupid jokes or names call if are from people dont like them or im not close to them, if he have warned you to close your mouth and you didnt is totaly your fault.
I would like to unban you cause you are regular player on our server but people here will take a decision with your case.

Pennywise

Reaction score
I didn't make any stupid jokes. Saying "blaze down" was not a stupid joke. Anyway, I won't say it again too. Yes, I agree that first ban is fair. But second ban is too long, impolite and hurtful to me. If I made him upset, I'm really sorry. But I swear I didn't say anything bad or offensive. He was under the effect of his big ego, and I became the guilty.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hahaha Tomato, don't drag me into this shit since this isn't the first time you're getting banned cause of your bad behavior :p

Checked B3 logs, gaylord speaks the truth :D

Reactions: Pennywise

KeYeS

Deleted Account
Pennywise said:
I didn't make any stupid jokes. Saying "blaze down" was not a stupid joke. Anyway, I won't say it again too. Yes, I agree that first ban is fair. But second ban is too long, impolite and hurtful to me. If I made him upset, I'm really sorry. But I swear I didn't say anything bad or offensive. He was under the effect of his big ego, and I became the guilty.

I think calling several players "hackers" at once doesnt make someone look like hes not into fighting :p

Arphis

Retired Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, chill out.

First of Penny u being drunk, gives me somewhat an idea about ur "moodyness". Dont take it as much of offense but i thought u were somewhat aggressive in ur way of talking. About the WH claims u first accused Ninja Knez, than Typh later accused snoog ( i think thats the name) of WH.

Now there are certain issues in this. First of, we know Typh he plays with us a lot, he is with us on Teamspeak, we dont consider him dodgy anyhow. At the time u thought he wallhacked he had a 10:10 score which isnt quite impressive left alone the fact he can be really pro if he likes to. In other words: accusing Typh of Wallhacking is kinda like accusing u of wallhack from my point of view. Same goes for Ninja Knez.

Another thing is, one dubious kill isnt quite the proof of WH especially since killcam performs poorly from time to time and much more important there can be lags which just totally mess up the spectation features and hitmarks.

Those last parts also count for snoog, but he had a score of 4:14. Being bad isnt a proof of innocence, yet the point of "whining" gets important in here.

If u or any other player on the server have a reasonable concern that someone uses anything illegal, please take the effort to inform the admins..

1. in a way the suspect wont get alerted, so he wont turn off hacks.
2. The request to be taken serious. Which basically means, make it a proper sentence and more of a suggestion to spectate than an imperative to kick ban. If someone beats u up, u wouldnt call the police screaming "Bad guy hit me; KILL IT, KILL IT!!!",sitll ppl think "*name* WH!!!" would work on the servers.
3. dont spam it, if we have noticed ur claim, we might take a look, but maybe consider we dont cause 1. and 2. point have been ignored. Running a 24 ppl server can be a pain if u got to administrate the rage talking of 22 ppl trying to not kick them and actually just looking to play a fun game.

Now on a personal note. I apologize i didnt intervene in game to settle things ad hoc, i wondered about ur somewhat impulsive mood and didnt know how to react to that. I know u for quite some time now and i also know u r sophisticated enough to settle things in a somewhat "calm" manner and didnt expect the stuff to get so "hot". Personally i dont like the fact of admins being "undercover", but im not the one to tell a higher admin, to wear his "official" name. On the other side i dont like players testing the admins temper, and u can be advised that someone who wears |WM| tags while known members/admins around, is allowed to and should be argued with carefully.

So yeah i should just have appealed to u guys to remain calm, but ive honestly been tired and wrecked up by a 9 hour shift at work, and collapsing container load trying to kill me.

In a nutshell, can we set this back to a point before yesterday, and remember to chill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)