i got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
i did!! you use wh and it was the second time during this map you did this ,i kick you on strike map cause you watch me runing throw building and wait me to shoot me ,you was snipe at the other side of the map ,i had dead silince jammer and you coudnt wait me there i see you in kill cam change gun and turn the right moment to shoot me.
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-c4a51975-vb292497.html thats because you never hack lier...

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score

Reactions: UFO

lemonade

Retired Member
Reaction score
guid is clean ufo :D + it doesnt matter if u have a uav jammer or no :D they can still see u on radar when u shoot without silencer if they have radar on. without a silencer on your weapon every time you shoot, you will show up just saying dont hate me :S :D

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
i dont play this game for first time lemon :p i had p90silince uav jammer i didnt even shoot it was at the start of the round and i know what i have see...

Kac

Reaction score
hmn UFO , some people come at same place like 3 times (MY ENGLISh FTW) , just i camping for u.or other :)
Anyway my guid is clear.

Btw. If i got ban at 1 hour , can i join again at server? or insta perm?

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
If it was a temp ban then you can rejoin after it expires but if it was a perm ban then you obviously won't be able to rejoin :)

Kac

Reaction score
Anyway , can i got UB? , if i try join i have comunicat : YOU have been Banned for this server by server admin. UFO u dont liike me ? :D

I got ban yesterday.

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
is not matter if i like you or not,anyway i dont know you.my opinion is clear about you.And everyone who cheat and join forum to apply never said i have use hack...

Kac

Reaction score
anyway , u cant record me or make screenshoots? . I was banned because i kill u??. UAV JAMMER , silencer pp90?. U ARE NOT ALONE. other some guys doesnt have this perk/attachment .We have uav. Next time go spec and watch me. U cant ban people because they got 1 good action or something.

PLS for UB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)