REJECTED High man

Status
Not open for further replies.

pothead

Reaction score
Hey guys.. i would like to apply for WM in swat team.. i have several nicks in game but you might know me as babes or pothead. i play swat for 3 years or so, i have been an ESA and 4u but both clans dindt fit in my gameplay.
I am 24 and i am from Portuguese, at the moment i dont use steam that much due to my weak pc, i already added you on discord (babesthepothead is my nick )

I hope we can get along.. Stay groovy :D

• What is your in-game name? → babes
  • Which games do you play and for how long? → SWAT4
  • Where are you from? → Portugal
  • How old are you? →24
  • Do you have a Steam account? If yes, what is your profile URL? →N/a
  • Do you have a Discord account? →Yes, Babesthepothead
  • Do you use TeamSpeak 3? → N/A
  • Do you have a microphone? → N/A
  • How many hours you spend in game per week (average)? → N/A
  • In which clans have you been before? If yes, why did you leave them? → ESA, 4u. Did'nt fit gameplay
  • Anything else you want to say? → N/A

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Hey babes,

I briefly remember you from the very few times we played together! Now i must quote Silver here:

"If you apply officially, we will have a poll whether to accept or reject you as a TRIAL MEMBER.
If you are accepted as a trial member, You will be obliged to wear our tag in front of your Steam and/or Xfire name. During this time you are awarded with |wm| trial tag (lowercase). You will also be invited to our Steam group, so we can have a look on how active you are.

The standard trial time is 2 weeks (can vary under special circumstances). After these 2 weeks, the members will vote on another poll whether to accept or reject you as a FULL MEMBER. It is worth noting that the applicant must require 70% or above in order to be accepted as a FULL MEMBER."

i see you have joined our discord chat already, i would say if you want to join you have to make a concerted effort to integrate into our clan. Which means being active on discord and playing with us in game.

Apart from that, welcome and enjoy your stay here! ;)
Char

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Hey babe, welcome.

Did you play with other nicks in meantime? I haven't seen you for quite some time...

pothead

Reaction score
´thank you Char... that wont be an issue :) my play time is a bit strange at week days since i work and gym.. but i play almost everyday , especially with pain :D linux here you can see all the names i used in markmoods,, i tried to post link but spam thing

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Haha so link spam filter works! No problem, I just didn't see that name since 4u times, that is why I asked. I am 47 btw.

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Hello again babes,

I am sorry to inform you that you have failed to gather enough positive votes.
You can apply again anytime you like, but if you do, consider playing with us more, since alot of us haven't even seen you play... I understand you are busy etc, so that is surely the reason.

See you around!

pothead

Reaction score
well i am bit sad with that..but its ok,, this past days untill new years eve i will be a bit more off.. anw thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)