Hi i'm miguel aka craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Reaction score
Hi,i just wanne introduce myself to you guys

I'm mostly in a good mooth while playing so you will never see me nerdraging or anything else that is offensive.

I'm a guy who like's to game with friends and make a laugh,while ingame i'm pretty focused,but later in night im just playing for fun and making fun all time

My first hobby was music , and still is.Before angel was born i had a metalcore band,i was vocalist.We've done pretty nice things and we've done 2 tours,worldwide.small festivals etc.After my little girl came everything changed,i had to quit the band and after my school i went to work very hard to get her anything she needed.While my gf is home she doesn't like me near the computer so i'm not that safe when she's around while playing :p

So as job:I'm a picture welder(fotolassen in dutch)which is like one of the best jobs in the world,cause they are everywhere needed,i went away for 2 month to fix ships in afrika with the marines,awesome job but damn hard.

i love my job,who doesn't?:) ofc that job affected my gaming time but i'm able to play every night(if i don't have double shifts)

oh yea and btw,i love tattoo's,my sleeve is nearly done,its describe's how my life is,pretty cool :D

Sorry for my bad english ,i'm a dutch guy :(,friends call me craig cause i've playing some shows with blessthefall,and they said i look like him so that why craig :(

Craig out

(EDIT)I'm playing Cod4 :D
Also league of legend and some race games,mostly cod ,but battlefield 3 would be great also if it come's out

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Welcome to forum dude
pretty nice story I will start like you in real life I expect...
you didt say what game you play?
Visit us when you can :)
see ya enjoy

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Very nice introduction dude. Welcome on forum. What game u play?

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
craig said:
While my gf is home she doesn't like me near the computer so i'm not that safe when she's around while playing :)

hehehehehehehheheheheheh i like this guy. At least he is real :D

Welcome on forum craig :(

What racing games you playing?

craig

Reaction score
DarthGhost said:
hehehehehehehheheheheheh i like this guy. At least he is real :)

Welcome on forum craig :D

What racing games you playing?

I'm playing mostly Need for speed game's , i'm so into tuning cars etc,i got an s15 in my garage,but still not able to drive on road,gotta fix some more things

manonfire

Reaction score
i like this one...
welcome to the forums and good luck.

KEEP IT REAL!!!!

A LOT OF FAKES IN THIS FCKN WORLD

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
craig said:
I'm playing mostly Need for speed game's , i'm so into tuning cars etc,i got an s15 in my garage,but still not able to drive on road,gotta fix some more things

oh so guess we dont meet up online racing ;) I'm playing Gran Turismo 5, F1 2010 and Live For Speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)