Hi guys just a heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock

Reaction score
I got banned last night, all is well im now back on, spoke to Alex on comms, just wanted to say thank you for listening to my case, my ip got banned due to my son age 15 using no recoil, he came under the name of ss, and I've given him even on xmas day a hefty bollocking, I cant stand peeps who use that kind of thing, at all, and he is fully aware of the consequences, id rather play fair, and guys ive come across in the server are same way.

Anyway thanks again for understanding the issue, and I've told him he will most likely not be allowed on your server again, that's your guys call, I have tried to get him to make an account and apologise himself, but hes having difficulties even doing that sigh, so ive come and explained the case for him, he his sorry, young, stupid, and I hope he learns from this, anyway see you in game. ;)

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
"I have tried to get him to make an account and apologise himself, but hes having difficulties even doing that sigh"
I dont trust your words at all. For me ban should stay.

rock

Reaction score
Im sorry you feel that way, I am no way whatsoever a hacker never ever been accused of it either, I play to crap tbh, but if you want me to I will get him to make a account, no I wont make one myself, he can do it.

rock

Reaction score
If you want for further information I will post up both guids as well, he obviously shares same ip as me, and that was what got banned.

jake1234

Reaction score
i am the one to be blamed for the hack named ss which was no recoil hack, sorry for using the hack in world mafia server i will not join the server sept from only my dad (rock)

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I only lifted the ip ban, the guid of your son will remain banned.

rock

Reaction score
That's not a problem thanks for post alex he fully understands

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
His sons guid is: 9331dd0c
His guid is: ed8aa456

rock

Reaction score
Thanks alex lol I was watching YT to try and find out how to get it.

rock

Reaction score
I can get him to come on comms if you want and you can talk to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)