HC maps

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Well dudes i m sorry to bother you once more with it, but for geeks who play like me everyday on the server, there are things that are imo useless

well guys before making a poll out of this topic, i would like to know the exact rotation on the server.

i should tell you what is this all about anyways : Crash may be 3 times on rotation, but i think u mistook on that. Every promod players love crash, but in HC it ain't a so good map.

attack is a mess:

u cannot cross to a if a few ppl are wb through blue house...well its possible but sometimes its a total mess.
u cannot cross to b if a few ppl are throwing nades.

its a pretty smal map overall, and even if the map is ok, in HC it's sometimes a nightmare. I noticed by changing maps on the evenning that people (99%) like strike more. Strike is bigger, on both side u can survive without any problems, and u couldn't reach everyspots with nades, so its a more peaceful map in HC. Moreover there is much less spawn camping since attack spawn is a bad spot. In crash attack spawn is a building that got an overview so many campers are staying there for ages. I m kicking people much more on crash than strike.

my idea is to put crash once and strike twice. well we can also double crash and double strike, but imo crash is overestimated in HC and strike underestimated.

also, i noticed that what i called the shit maps (overgrown, broadcast, ambush, showdown) are kinda 1/2 map....i think it may be better to double strike, crash, backlot, city, cross.

well HC playaz give ur opinion about this pls...i get much people whining on maps on the last days, and i shall say i give them reason.

after wondering more on map rotation i may have a solution to make it clear and for the last time.we have been testing maps, doing poll for "keep - remove", etc, and this is endless. here is the solution :

First i gotta make sure i m not the only one concerned by this thing, so i d make a poll to keep rotation like it is / change rotation.

if more voters decide to change it i ll do a second poll (last one bloods i promise :p) with all the maps listed.

strike
crash
backlot
crossfire
citystreet
vacant
ambush
showdown
overgrown
broadcast

there are 10 maps. I would give 7 possibilities to people (tho they can vote for only 4 or 5 maps). Then considering the votes we can settle the map rotation. We can tripple the 2 first maps, double the 3 next and simple the rest...well its statistics, so we can do it properly and the map rotation will be voted by everyone so noone has nothing to say anymore.

U can also tell me if its a total bullshit and i go fuck myself, i d be pleased to do so ;P

cheers

Magneset

Reaction score
As an old HC player i agree with him on crash. Its a nightmare with the wallbanging through blue, attack players even have to camp on attack in promod sometimes.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Actually this must be the 5th "HC maps" topic :DActually there's no need to start a new topic everytime :D

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
backlot
citystreets
overgrown (x)
crash
crossfire
strike
vacant
crash
broadcast (x)
--------------
backlot
citystreets
ambush (x)
crash
crossfire
strike
vacant
crash
showdown (x)

this should be the rotation i think :p

and i agree, crash is no fun on attack, either you stay in spawnbuilding half the round and then try to move out or you get sprayed or naded

if above is correct crash is 4 times on rotation, we could replace 2 of them with strike maybe?

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I'll post the exact rotation later today... + I'll read Ryu's post :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
rotation is quite that coz kf doubled it to insert once china and once ambush :)
on crash attack i just smoke b long and run my ass down it with loads of faith :p
im always curious abt new rotation coz lately i was quite bored

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
JetsonRay said:
on crash attack i just smoke b long and run my ass down it with loads of faith :p
and then you end up as bond. :D

skylin3

Reaction score
As HC Player i agree. Crash pretty sucks, you can't go anywhere or you get naded, or sprayed, even cause defend side can spray everywhere to make kills, when on attack side there's basically no walls you can wb or spray. Crash should be played only twice...

damn

Reaction score
I've been saying this for ages, Crash is overrated like Toujane in cod2. But it's loved by most of the shitters.

@alex That is the rotation, you are correct sir :D But I don't see crash being in 4 times, one rotation for me is Backlot - District - Overgrown - Crash - Crossfire - Strike - Vacant - Crash - Broadcast, where Overgrown and Broadcast share their spot with Ambush and Showdown and switch every rotation. So I'd say 2x crash per rotation, but again it's a matter of how you look at it.

@ryu I agree, crash sucks, and it doesn't have to be in 2 times (or 4). In my opinion we should either remove 1 crash or change 1 crash for winter crash to diversify the map rotation a bit, and I agree to doubling strike, it's a cool map. I'd also state my opinion regarding Overgrown -> it's been overplayed and it has too many frickin trees and bushes where shitters like to prone in bush camouflage with bushy weapons and ambush you.

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
damn said:
@alex That is the rotation, you are correct sir :D But I don't see crash being in 4 times, one rotation for me is Backlot - District - Overgrown - Crash - Crossfire - Strike - Vacant - Crash - Broadcast, where Overgrown and Broadcast share their spot with Ambush and Showdown and switch every rotation. So I'd say 2x crash per rotation, but again it's a matter of how you look at it.
well yea, kf doubled the rotation and the maps switch as you said

Beh1nd

Reaction score
Ryu said:
Crash may be 3 times on rotation, but i think u mistook on that. Every promod players love crash, but in HC it ain't a so good map.

attack is a mess
Quoted for truth.
I'm not a member, but I'd love to see getting Overgrown & Showdown removed. You often see players complaining about these maps.

About the rotation, I agree with it.

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ryu said:
if more voters decide to change it i ll do a second poll (last one bloods i promise :p) with all the maps listed.

strike
crash
backlot
crossfire
citystreet
vacant
ambush
showdown
overgrown
broadcast

there are 10 maps. I would give 7 possibilities to people (tho they can vote for only 4 or 5 maps). Then considering the votes we can settle the map rotation. We can tripple the 2 first maps, double the 3 next and simple the rest...well its statistics, so we can do it properly and the map rotation will be voted by everyone so noone has nothing to say anymore.

U can also tell me if its a total bullshit and i go fuck myself, i d be pleased to do so ;P

cheers
i like the idea, but i think if we do something like this we should put in all 18 maps (excluding shipment, killhouse and crash snow here for obv reasons), and everyone can maybe vote 10 maps or smth and the most voted get in as you said.

the maps would be:

backlot
bloc
bog

wetwork
district
ambush
countdown
crash
crossfire
downpour
overgrown
pipeline
showdown
strike
vacant
broadcast
chinatown
creek

Des

BANNED
Reaction score
I think we should add bloc, and we should remove showdown. The others are appropriate for now.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
There's no need for any polls again. Everyone agrees that crash has been depleted totally and now that I think of it, there has been complains @ HC server about Crash being so many times in rotation, since I played first time in WM server.

Rotation was:

gametype sd map mp_backlot gametype sd map mp_citystreets gametype sd map mp_overgrown gametype sd map mp_crash gametype sd map mp_crossfire getype sd map mp_strike gametype sd map mp_vacant gametype sd map mp_crash gametype sd map mp_broadcast gametype sd map mp_backlot gametype sd map mp_citystreets gametype sd map mp_convoy gametype sd map mp_crash gametype sd map mp_crossfire gametype sd map mp_strike gametype sd map mp_vacant gametype sd map mp_crash gametype sd map mp_showdown

Rotation updated:

4 x Strike
2 x Crash
2 x Backlot
2 x Citystreets
2 x Crossfire
2 x Vacant
1 x Convoy
1 x Overgrown
1 x Showdown
1 x Broadcast

Moved some map places so it wouldn't go like Crash - citystreets - crash - strike - convoy -strike :D

gametype sd map mp_backlot gametype sd map mp_strike gametype sd map mp_overgrown gametype sd map mp_citystreets gametype sd map mp_crossfire gametype sd map mp_strike gametype sd map mp_vacant gametype sd map mp_crash gametype sd map mp_broadcast gametype sd map mp_strike gametype sd map mp_citystreets gametype sd map mp_convoy gametype sd map mp_backlot gametype sd map mp_crossfire gametype sd map mp_strike gametype sd map mp_vacant gametype sd map mp_crash gametype sd map mp_showdown

Sorry I was bored :D

and was there something about deleting showdown ors.? I'm too lazy to read Ryu's post again :D

Reactions: Ryu

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Tomatojuice said:
I think we should add bloc, and we should remove showdown. The others are appropriate for now.
no

Reactions: Ryu and damn

damn

Reaction score
Huhuhu nice, Cee already took action x) Time to play the shit out of strike :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)