HACKER: Aimbot + Wall Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cross

Reaction score
Hello

Im Cross, not "Cross" though but ^5Cross^7 (just to make it appear light blue).
Today I was noobing around Bloc on one of your S&D HC servers with a LMG + Stopping Power and Deep Impact. Just spraying some walls and getting easy kills. But the opponent team starting to say "wallhack!" or "fucking hacker" etc till someone had the great idea to "make admins ban me".
What did he do? Simply, he came with a REAL WALLHACK AND AIMBOT, using my name "Cross". Pretty sure he was just "Cross" and not "^5Cross^7" becouse both our names were showing in the scoreboard without any number, like happens when 2 people have the same nick.
I told him that what he was doing was totally useless, since our guid are different and mine is even registered to clanbase but he really didnt care.

Screenshots? Well, say thanks to Microsoft: I'm using a Microsoft keyboard which has a "very useful system" to block the F Buttons. There is a F Block button which blocks/unlocks every F button. In my case it was blocked so the F12 button didnt work, which was to take screens. Well, sorry. Don't know what can you do with only those informations.

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ok we are going to check logs. use xfire then u are able to take screen shot while playing with scrll+s :D anyway thanks for report

Cross

Reaction score
No problem, I enjoy playing your servers :D
Btw, check carefully, I'm pretty sure yesterday I had also the name "Cross", automatically taken from my Profile since I deleted my mp_config to restore exploding televisions or watermelons (by joining promod or some other mod they suddendly became static for some reason).
My guid, starts with 2971. :D

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Cross said:
No problem, I enjoy playing your servers :p
since I deleted my mp_config to restore exploding televisions or watermelons (by joining promod or some other mod they suddendly became static for some reason).
My guid, starts with 2971. :D

You don't need to delete your profile for that. Just type "dynent_active 1" into console.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)