Got banned from HC server

Stalin

Reaction score
Hi.

I was playing on strike just now and shot a random and lucky shot through a wall and killed the last player... And then WM KrazyFire banned me for WH (i think), with the reason "More obvious plz bitch"!

I dont have WH and i have played on the server maaany times.

Please unban me. :D

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
correction: "moar obv pls cunt"
:D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Well U are in troubles, krazyfire is our leader and founder, and he is a correct player, im 100% sure ur ban was legit! Anyway wait sometime and he will answer here why he banned u

Stalin

Reaction score
No problem, even the best make mistakes. I knew that you where specing me for many rounds on Strike and i didnt care, i played like i allways do and have nothing to hide, i dont use WH.. [xo]Tweety was also there, i have playd with him and many others in [xo] and Dbl.0. You can ask him or K[nine], i have never and do not use hack or WH! I have never been banned by PB before either. Just check, you got my GUID.

Hope that you can unban me when you're back and reading this.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Unforunately i was speccing since crash :D and then your last kill were u followed behind the wall on A cafe and then wallbanged him was the icing on the cake for the ban :)

Stalin

Reaction score
If you where specing me since crash you should know that i didnt have WH. Everybody knows how a player with WH plays.. Everyone gets lucky sometimes.. Do you have a demo of it? Cuz i would really like to see it and see how you could come to the conclusion that i have WH! I'm not a "noob", i am a med/med+ player and i know how to read a game and usually know where players would be at different settings of the game..

If i had WH i would be much more aware of where players would be at all time of the game, and my playstyle would be very different.

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
Stalin I played wit you and u looked like low with huge minus and than surprisingly became med rofl

Reactions: KrazyFire

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i also checked him but let him be cause while recording my demo he has definitly became low-...strange.

Stalin

Reaction score
We all have our ups and downs.. But i'll guess the ban stands? Even though you dont have any proof of me cheating!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)