Good Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weedy

Reaction score
Sup guys,

I ll start straight into it dont want this to become some more drama than it is.

It has been a great, great year. Some of you guys I ll still see, some of you disappointed me but thats fine too. I loved WM, I love WM and I ll love WM no matter what though, you guys are a great community.

However, its time for me to go. This decision was upcoming from long ago but I am not feeling very belonging there. This havent started with this history with Charme or anything, its longer than that. :D

Please do not read the part below if you dont want any further drama or simply not rly intrested.

I play call of duty 4 for four years now. Maybe 5. I lived in Russia before. My old guid is f11e2a097c85e0529ee6d2e9d37ba903 check it, its banned everywhere. That is because I was silly and I was hacking, aimbotting and even simply knife botting on pubs with everything on ggc, gv and all that kinda shit. I got banned soooo many times) That was 3.5 years ago.

Then I decided to play cod serious. I joined leagues, good team, ladders and boosted up my skill. I bought new GUID, I had new IP, noone could blame me in being unclean. After these 3.5 years, my skill went higher and higher. Now I am being rarely accused of hacking. Sadly by WM members too sometimes (no fence at all).

I found that slightly desterbing first. Then it might have went too far. WIth my constant thought of joining something more competative, I was thinking of leaving more and more often. After these accusations and people telling me that I should leave, I made up my mind.

The only thing guys that I found was dissappointing is that I really did put a lot of effort in making promod section what it is now. And what I am being payed with is this. Slightly sad but lets not make it dramatic.

Was great fun!!! I ll see you guys on servers if u not decide to ban me. LOL.

Special Thanks to

Sound, who was a great mate and invited me to this team.

Jetty, a second person who called me here and was always so nice... and gay.

Jakob, who was always so fun to play with

Ice, my pub hero :lol:

Charme, my blunt mate

Sedjan, switzerland ftw mate

Toothy, oh god I dont know what to thank you for. Stalking me?

Warlord, nothing to add here really.

Obito, who in very short became one of my best mates in cod.

Randy,my oldest mate in this team

Krazye, for being what he is.

and of course

Cee, for being a little prick. I love you mate :p

And all others too.

Thank you

P.S.

Enjoy the file attached

Reactions: KrazyFire

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yep.

I love the attached file.

I wanted you to leave since there wouldn't be anyone else to tell you that.

Glad you did it. Hope not to see you ever again, bye.

Reactions: KrazyFire

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
You shouldn't feel bad treated by WM. You are the only one guilty that situation. Please dont try to blame WM. Since begging you lied us and admited your fault when we arleady pushed you to wall. Good luck I hope you leave hacks but our politic is easy and even if you were member your guid should be banned.

Reactions: SabbatH

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Cant believe u never told me a word abt this...anyway good luck man U can be a good person I know that. I dnt have the full knowledge of this situation so I won't add anything more, greeting U for what I know of U: a kind and nice guy to have fun with! Cya

Sedjan

Reaction score
Idc what the others say, you're a good guy, smokin-weed-all-day-biatch and i really liked you ;)

I'll still be playing with you, no matter what comes ;)

Hope to see you soon in Basel ;)

Weedy

Reaction score
His both guids are banned
Shamefull but whatever makes you happy cee.

You son of a bitch ):

Ill still be kicking your ass on the pub server in the future :D

I guess not then?

Idc what the others say, you're a good guy, smokin-weed-all-day-biatch and i really liked you ;)

I'll still be playing with you, no matter what comes ;)

Hope to see you soon in Basel ;)
meh cee is mad cus he didnt get to drink XD

anyway gl whit the future man and my opinion ur always welcome here :)

Cant believe u never told me a word abt this...anyway good luck man U can be a good person I know that. I dnt have the full knowledge of this situation so I won't add anything more, greeting U for what I know of U: a kind and nice guy to have fun with! Cya

Thank you mates

You shouldn't feel bad treated by WM. You are the only one guilty that situation. Please dont try to blame WM. Since begging you lied us and admited your fault when we arleady pushed you to wall. Good luck I hope you leave hacks but our politic is easy and even if you were member your guid should be banned.

Not trying to blame WM mate. And specially not you in any way. I dont know you. And you dont know me.

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
BB

Well I think all cod4 players need to install that [background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]TZAC anti-cheat. Otherwise we will hear more and more such stories.[/background]

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
He is just mad at me cause I was the one who told him to fuck off :D

Jimas

Admin
Reaction score
BB

Well I think all cod4 players need to install that [background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]TZAC anti-cheat. Otherwise we will hear more and more such stories.[/background]

What do you mean Sabby!?! Its contagious? :) :)
Btw good job Ceee. ;) These cases shouldn't be tolerated!

Weedy

Reaction score
He is just mad at me cause I was the one who told him to fuck off :D

Yep.

I love the attached file.

I wanted you to leave since there wouldn't be anyone else to tell you that.

Glad you did it. Hope not to see you ever again, bye.

Sorry emm.. who is the one that is mad...

What do you mean Sabby!?! Its contagious? :) :)
Btw good job Ceee. ;) These cases shouldn't be tolerated!

Cheers

Weedy

Reaction score
BB

I told many people before and can tell everyone again. THose people who have questions. I have tzac and I have esl wire and I have a history of 100 esl wire matches won. I can play with tzac anytime you ask me. But as some people said they are not intested becausee... "my hacks" are not seen by tzac and "tzac is generally not that good".

Thanks though

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Just for info to all, I didin't find those bans with eyedent.

It was the dude some people didin't let join WM, who have helped us in many other ways too, I only told mr.hacker here to leave :D

So I can't take the honor and don't thank me :p Nope Weed, I'm not mad. I'm quite happy now + laughing at your no recoil shit what you have used on pub etc. :D

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
so what anticheat we gona use..if Weed want to proof that he is innosent Find program that is good enough to see all hacks..BTW all must use anticheat from now on because if Weed is hacker, then in WM is many more members with haxs..

Weedy

Reaction score
Just for info to all, I didin't find those bans with eyedent.

It was the dude some people didin't let join WM, who have helped us in many other ways too, I only told mr.hacker here to leave :D

So I can't take the honor and don't thank me :p Nope Weed, I'm not mad. I'm quite happy now + laughing at your no recoil shit what you have used on pub etc. :D

Yes I have a demo of them too. Also you might as well ask warlord coz he was the first one to spot them. I fully showed it to him. These are a misture of 3 scripts put together in 1 pretty good script made by my mate. It is disallowed by leagues as any other script too but neither ggc or tzac sees it as a hack. What this script does is it messes with ur in-game cfg reducing the recoil. It makes deagle shoot way faster, constant 333 fps and many other cool things. Its a good script. I love it. The only bug that it has is that it kinda shaky sometimes and so can easily be mixed out with no recoil.

Cheers lemonade,

I see ya still mad at me for not letting u to join WM. But you hack dude and we both know it.

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
and we all "Old" group know stuff from WM past so lets not be Saints because we are not..i didint cheat but we know some players doing it and we all did know it..AND allowed it

Reactions: Random
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)