eSports 2013 Winter Case

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Hey guys, as some of you may notice this case has stopped dropping since the new green summer case came out.
Cases that stop dropping are going up in their price.

I stacked on exactly 78 of these cases, I bought them for 5 cents each.
Their current price is 8 cents which means that if I sell all of them now, I'll profit 78 cents.

You may of course still buy find them at 5 cents, just place your buy, if you don't find any for about 3 hours (it auto-buys for you) then switch to 6 cents and so on.

My point is that you can buy them now, wait few months as it will go up in price (see red eSport 2013 case)
then you sell and win money by each case you bought for low price and sold for much more.

I personally gonna wait until it reaches around 50-60 cents for each case.

You'll need money in your steam wallet, so you may want to sell your some of your current skins.

GL.

edit:
Just as I opened the post I decided to buy 20 more for 5 cents each, already got 11.

edit2:
I bought them all 20, I found that I actually got 98 cents taken and not 1$, I had nothing on sale, weird.

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Good observation man, only problem is all of the skins in this case are pretty disgusting and their are absolutely loads of them about since they were the most common case for a very long time, if they do go up in price it will be very slow but you will defo make money off it, skins are skins so gl!

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
TheHunter159 said:
I bought them all 20, I found that I actually got 98 cents taken and not 1$, I had nothing on sale, weird.
already a profit of $0.02!

Linux

Management
Reaction score

Bane

Admin
Reaction score
Would buy few of them if i had some money :D I bought almost all new stickers for that Pick Em Challenge so now i have 2 cents in my wallet :D

SkandalisT

Reaction score
I wish you to succeed. I wont try because first of all I would need to analise chances to profit, all pro and contra. And, fuck no, I'm too lazy to do so for such insignificant potential profit.

RuGiZuGi

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Vodka speaking. I just had you and your brother rum in my cocktail

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Come on, I cant belive, that enlightened Aryan son and legacy heir of fancy mustashed Fuhrer dont know any other russian drinks. :(

Bane

Admin
Reaction score
TheHunter159 said:
Bets?
Watch out, you can lose everything in a blink of an eye.

+1 :D

Btw if you reached that profit with trading how much time did it take ? :D

KeYeS

Deleted Account
I still got the lovely ak kf! gg hf wp!

Well i dont see those winter cases increasing dramaticly.... they were crap before already and there are tons of them on the market and in the inventorys so all might have the same idea as you do and saying "wow i can sell this crap!" but it needs ppl to want that crap and just because it doesnt get dropped anymore doesnt make it become rare :p

SkandalisT

Reaction score
I tried to do the same with summer sale cards.
I thought, that, when winter sale will be closing, I'll make some nice profit in the last day. I expected nerds gonna trew cash at me for cards, they dont have for their collection. First day cost of some cards was about 1$. I was like "HOLY SHIT IT WILL BE ABOUT 10$ IN THE LAST DAY" Thx god, my intuition told me to sell it asap.

In the middle of summer sale price was already lower than 40 cents. And at the end of sale number of cards were so high, that they've lost it's unique status and price.

I belive, you'll profit, but as for me it's not 100% sure that profit will be worth wasting energy.

RuGiZuGi

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Don't forget about steam fees of 15%. Hard to make good profit.

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
Kiehs said:
I still got the lovely ak kf! gg hf wp!

Well i dont see those winter cases increasing dramaticly.... they were crap before already and there are tons of them on the market and in the inventorys so all might have the same idea as you do and saying "wow i can sell this crap!" but it needs ppl to want that crap and just because it doesnt get dropped anymore doesnt make it become rare :p
I have to agree with herr Kiehs here.

you can only get the rise in value you are looking for if people still want these cases, say 1 year from now. But if the game keep churning out new cases with better looking skins then people will simply end up spending their money on newer things

but i dont know much about cases and i hope you make the profit you looking for. I like people with entrepreneurial initiatives. it's what make the world tick.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
i lost some skins but only crap pistols and awp and my ak47 fire serpent but i gained more ;P ak 47 vulcan and last night i sold all my crap skins bought m4a1-s cyrex mw :) so i basically got m4a1-s cyrex as profit n some other skins

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
KrazyFire said:
i lost some skins but only crap pistols and awp and my ak47 fire serpent but i gained more ;P ak 47 vulcan and last night i sold all my crap skins bought m4a1-s cyrex mw :) so i basically got m4a1-s cyrex as profit n some other skins
What the fuck krazy why are we not married yet?

Reactions: SkandalisT

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
KrazyFire said:
http://imgur.com/uXOqJHh
#believe

Lost skins on navi last night so going for hellraisers, will probs lose though

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)