Daily sh*t on the server

T3RmAAAAA

Reaction score
So... Most of you probably know me. I've been playing on the S&D HC server for a long time now.
If you do, you also probably know that I've taken the liberty of speech anytime I didn't like something on the server.
I found some free time to share my thoughts about the server.
This is something I have wanted to say for a long time.

Now, there are actually a few things I really hate seeing on the server:
1. Corrupted admins/WM members
2. Some of the ''perk/wep'' rules.
3. People abusing the rules.

I would like to start with the ''perk/wep'' rules first. So, you people keep telling that LMG spray is not allowed and then I saw a guy saying: ''so should i just shoot one bullet per second?''. Exactly. That rule is ridicolous. I personally, from years of COD4 experience (both hc and promod), believe that you would kill more people spraying with an AK or a sniper than with an LMG. For instance, on crash or backlot, I hate seeing 5 snipers sprinting to the ''spray & pray'' spot as soon as they spawn, no matter how far they are from the spot. It's really frustrating when you get killed that way, and I think most people will agree.
I think you should just ban the ''spray & pray'' spots (crash, backlot, district/citystreets) or something like that.
That ''no 3x frag'' rule makes no sense either. Why did the game creators even put the perks there if we aren't going to use them?
One more thing - the server capacity. Whenever I want to join the server, I can't. And when I finally manage to, I see 5 AFKs in the 'Spectators' team. Irritating? Very.

Corrupted admins you say? Yes, I do. A couple of times, I saw B!bok insult other people (noob, low, cu*t...). I've seen MANonFIRE and B!bok kick people just because they don't like them. Why they haven't ban me yet is beyond me, to be frank, because I've always fought for the liberty of speech. A day ago, I said U.F.O. was a camper and he said I will bear consequences, which literally made me laugh, acting like a dictator and sh*t. Other WM members are okay, as I recall.

And the last thing, people constantly abuse the rules while the admins aren't around. They swear, don't respect each other, speak foreign languages... If you want to solve this problem, I think you should give away the admin rank to people you trust and who always play on the server. That way, (if you have given away enough admin ranks) there will never be any rule violators.

Please, consider all of my proposals, it's just for the sake of the server.
Thank you for your time and see you on the server! :)
(Sorry if I made any English mistakes)

P.S.: If anybody wants to add me, here's my xfire: yakov7

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the post.

My response:
- ''spray & pray'' is annoying but it's the fault that Team Kill is OFF so people can shot without consequences of killing there team m8's It would change if TK was ON, but we in WM talked about it and probably people would not be happy with that modification. Also kicking for spray & pray would make WM only siting 24 h on admin and checking ppl all time which is impossible to make. And to LMG spray - it is forbidden.
- no 3 x frag rule - I think it is a good rule as it prevent from nade spam "rain" in little maps like crash. It was made not long ago and it adopted pretty well with little ppl complaining.
- AFK ppl - it happens but there are admins on xfire which you can ask to kick afk via webadmin. It usually works fine.
- Abuse of admin rights - if there is somekind of abuse the person who was abused can write on Forum. We recently not seen such posts.
- Admin rights - We don't give admin rights to non-members. Period.
- Abuse of rules on server will happen...like in each game. If the problem would be so big as you wrote here, then the server would be empty and not full 24/7.

Regards !

Reactions: Jimas and UFO

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
1. Corrupted admins / members

Admins and Members are just humans as you and me, does being an admin or member mean you cannot insult people every now and then? No one can nor does he need to behave every single minute. About the kicking? I dont think ive seen that yet, maybe someone just gets kicked or whatever because the admins get tired of all those rule breakers?

2. [background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]Some of the ''perk/wep'' rules[/background]

[background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]Rules are rules i dont think theres much to discuss about this, 3x frags is pretty annoying because there are already a lot of random nades going on as the server is always close to full (imo even rocket launcher is annoying as fuck).[/background]

[background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]3. People abusing the rules[/background]

[background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]Indeed, that is annoying but what can you do? You cant have Admins around 24/7 without giving everyone on the Server Admin which would just result in chaos. I dont think theres anyone constantly playing on the Server.[/background]

[background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]And after all you dont have to play on the Server, you could find another server that appeals more to you or even get your own one (dont take this as a 'gtfo').[/background]

And yes im bored. :)

Reactions: UFO

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hey, yes i know u :)
First thong to point out is that we will never give admins right to ppl out of WM! Most of our members within sometime get the admin privileges. Moreover there won't ever be a 24/7 coverage by admins so thus is a problem which can be descreased, but will never, never disappear and U should know that too.
3 frag rule makes sense since with 12 players from each side throwing nades at start of round, any attempt to rush is a sure fail, plus it is more a perk for tdm rather than s&d.
Same goes for slots number, it was 22 we increased it to 24, but most of the maps aren't big enough for 24 players, imagine more! lmg spray is not allowed, and the thing of 1 shot per sec is a nonsense, which isn't in any way officially approved from WM, maybe that's just the way of thinking of one of our players, ill investigate personally. I hate lame wb too, but its HC man, U can't forbid such spots even because U can't control players if they do that! As U said those spots are commonly used at start round and at the start each player is alive and everyone thinks abt their business. Moreover the admins are players too, and when i join server i wanna enjoy the game, not spend my time speccing ppl (thing that i do when under someone suspicious ofc).
Corrupted admins U say? They may even have been some happenings of bad behaviour from admins, from me too, but i dnt think corrupted is the best word. Sometimes u just get mad for being killed in a lame way, or u rage at players that repetitivly do not follow rules (very common thing, u should know). There may have taken place even totally unjustified bad behaving from any admins too, we all are ppl, we all make mistakes, we try to reduce those as much as we can. I know pretty well mano and bibok too, i want to ear their version too, but i guess it may have happened. If it shows up that those facts are happening repetitivly our leaders will discuss abt that. In the end thanks for reporting all of these 3 points, we appreciate the opinions of our regulars! On the other side i hope u will understand our reasons on some points, like rules and admin's rights. This server runs since 2008 smoothly, almost with same rules and same map and experience thought us that this is how majority likes it so we really think hard b4 trying to change some rules or maps in rotation.

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Bungee believe me you behave like a child of 10 years old whining .You speak about me camper noob etc.You have to respect people here for they respect you .You are visitor and this is our home WM.This all the [background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]consequences,to talk about you at the forum .But you start a topic before me ,thats better for me...allready you get you answer.[/background]

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
NO LMG SPRAY = You can't spray randomly everywhere with lmg;

1. Deeper bullet penetration with LMG @ HC = OP and GAY
2. You WON'T get more/easier kills by spraying with AK, that´s for sure :lol:

You have years of experience? I think most of us here have years of experience too, son.

Admin rights: Given for the members who have proofed they are worthy and know how to use the rights well.
Yes, there have obviously, from all of us, happened sometimes so called "rage kicks" ors.

For example: If I come into HC server, there are always some people talking usually russian & polish. I warn them couple of times, then kick. If others continue and I know they have seen my warnings before = Instant 30 min temp ban since I'm not gonna tell to every damn kid separately about the rule what they are breaking onpurpose. Point in this example was that it MIGHT look to some people like admins kick the players "just because they don't like them" ors.

Also if regulars are known for their bad behaviour and they always break the rules, admins might not even warn them since they just break the rules over and over again.

This bad behaviour(name calling etc.) from admins is ofc not acceptable if it is continuous.

3 X FAG : Go to TDM if you like it. Game creators made different mods and game types just for this reason: If you don't like the rules, change the server/find more suitable server for YOU.

Like Sabby said: There is NOWAY the server can be made fully clean from the rule abuse.

One more time, did you really think through that admin right thingy you suggested?

Anyways, thank you for this post :)

T3RmAAAAA

Reaction score
Dudes, I really suggested all of this just for the pure quality of the server.
I don't use LMGs nor 3xFrags, but it occured to me that those rules are weird.
Yes, Ceee, I did think about the admin right ''thingy''. I saw it on a couple of server I also play on and it works just fine.
One of these regulars is 6PAT, he always speaks russian or whatever even though he has been warned numeourous (spelling right?) times and no one kicks him.
Oh, and UFO, I can't understand what were you trying to say in that last sentence of yours.
Anyway, thanks for considering my proposals.

P.S. (to Ceee): LMGs recoil much more than AKs, therefore it's harder to hit one spot by just holding the LMB. :D

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Think again then.

LMGs recoil... Simple answer: Learn to aim better with it :p

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
lmg discussion is pointless :) since just a bullet or 2 are enough to kill U in HC so there isn't that much need of aim :D
I know servers with outsiders who have rcon, not saying it won't work, it actually can work, point is different, we won't share our rights on our servers. Server is still full evn though we administrate it THIS BAD.

Late

Reaction score
If you hate those rules and "bad" admins, go make a server yourself and make it populated, not easy:)

Jimas

Admin
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the post.

My response:
- ''spray & pray'' is annoying but it's the fault that Team Kill is OFF so people can shot without consequences of killing there team m8's It would change if TK was ON, but we in WM talked about it and probably people would not be happy with that modification. Also kicking for spray & pray would make WM only siting 24 h on admin and checking ppl all time which is impossible to make. And to LMG spray - it is forbidden.
- no 3 x frag rule - I think it is a good rule as it prevent from nade spam "rain" in little maps like crash. It was made not long ago and it adopted pretty well with little ppl complaining.
- AFK ppl - it happens but there are admins on xfire which you can ask to kick afk via webadmin. It usually works fine.
- Abuse of admin rights - if there is somekind of abuse the person who was abused can write on Forum. We recently not seen such posts.
- Admin rights - We don't give admin rights to non-members. Period.
- Abuse of rules on server will happen...like in each game. If the problem would be so big as you wrote here, then the server would be empty and not full 24/7.

Regards !

+1 :D :D

T3RmAAAAA

Reaction score
So... Today I got temporarily banned (60 minutes) for LMG ''spray''. On crossfire I shot 5 bullets trough a wall. If that's considered spraying... I don't know what to say.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)