CSGO Optimiser 0.2 Public Beta

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ayo! Found dis tool while searching few things about video.txt settings! Might as well post it here in case someone needs it :D

CSGO Optimiser is a free and completely open sourced Windows application (Coded in C#) to optimise your Counter-Strike Global Offensive experience. It fully supports Windows 7 and Windows 8.1.
What it does:
Besides giving you the best ingame config around, the main feature of the Optimiser is without a doubt the NVIDIA 3D Driver profile which changes your driver settings especially for csgo.exe, with either the settings of your favorite player, or try the recommended profile which is setup to give you the best performance for CSGO.
Select your favorite player's profile and copy all or even just some of their settings. All with lots of backup functionality.
Or if you just want everything to be optimised for performance, try the 'Recommended' profile.
The optimiser allows the user to copy and apply the following settings:
  • Config.cfg
  • Crosshair settings from your favorite pros
  • Autoexec.cfg
  • Video.txt (Advanced ingame video settings)
  • Launch Options
  • NVIDIA 3D driver Profile (Most of the player profiles is a standard profile without many tweaks. Use the 'Recommended' profile for best performance result.)
  • Disable Windows Mouse Acceleration
  • Ingame Mouse Commands
  • Disable Caps Lock (For use with VoIP)
  • Deactivate visual themes for csgo.exe (Small fps boost for win7 users)
This is the first public beta. So should you stumble upon any bugs or problems with the program, please do let us know in a comment below.
Download from https://sourceforge.net/projects/csgo-optimiser/
Tiny disclaimer: We cannot take any responsibility of any damage or loss of files/settings. We will however do everything we can to correct the error and help where we can if anything should go wrong.
Screenshots: Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2
Virustotal: Virustotal check
Want to help or simply curious about the code?
Our github: https://github.com/rfirevtre/CSGO-Optimiser

Oh and link to thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/2b1rpq/csgo_optimiser_02_public_beta/

Reactions: Goku

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing.

I didnt download it, so didnt try it yet, at least. Is it worth for ATI users? anybody who already tried it, which improvements did u experience?

Linux

Management
Reaction score
I have ATI graphics and there aren't any tweaks there, just for NVIDIA :(

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately yes... This version only supports NVIDIA. The makers of this program said they're working on it so it will support more on next version :)

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Here's few more tricks what might help you increase your FPS. These have nothing to do with overclocking.

* Open regedit
* Go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile
* There will be an entry for network performance throttling, default value is 10; set it to FFFFFFFF (hexadecimal) (willl look like 0xFFFFFFFF to the right of the entry)
* Reboot

This will only work for Realtek drivers

I personally tried this and it raised my fps 40-80 on DM server which had 28 people currently playing.

Do not apply this tweak if you are using earlier windows than vista. (Haven't try but heard that its not gonna effect.
Press windows button
Type regedit
Edit, Find, PriorityControl
Right click on white area and choose new
CHOOSE DWORD 32 BIT

Name new file to IRQ8Priority
Doubleclick IRQ8Priority and change value to 1 and be sure that its hexadecimal

Recommend giving the System CMOS or the video card priority. The System CMOS generally has an IRQ setting of 8, and giving it priority enhances the I/O performance of the system. Giving priority to the video card can increase frame rates and make AGP/pcie more effective.
ITS NOT GONNA BLOW UP YOUR COMPUTER.
NOTHING TO DO WITH WINLOGON like someone thought it was.
IF you think it will blow it up.. don't use it then. This tweaks are made by professional. NOT ME.

REBOOT your computer
This might not help to all.
Try this at your own risk.
You can also try other IRQ's.

But first type msinfo32.exe to your windows search and search from there "Hardware resources/IRQs. IRQ13 is numeric data processor. It will speed up a littlebit. DWORD priority 2

This again is copy pasted from the description of this video which will show you how to do it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de-dhAOPtRM

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Optimizer updated... 3 months ago :D Version 031B from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/csgo-optimiser/files/

I'll keep an eye on it, hopefully they'll release soon a version what can customize ATI/AMD profiles also, so others can test the program too :)

Edit: This program ofc works for everyone but can't make separately any profiles into ATI/AMD settings, yet :/

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)