Clan Wars?

MMMCookiez

BANNED
Reaction score
So, I have started to play on HzK, a pretty known HC SnD server whenever our server is empty, and I happened to come across their leader on TeamSpeak. He's a great guy, and he actually wants to start doing some Clan Wars, ProMod, and just normal game modes. I spoke with him about it, and told him I'd ask on the forums if we had anyone willing.

I feel like it'd be a pretty cool thing to do, although they're not really the greatest at Promod, they do have some players that aren't bad at all. Now I just wanna ask if Alex is cool with me asking around, seeing who'd like to play a promod clan war against them, and then maybe find another team for some Sabotage, Headquarters or just straight TDM. Have a good time, y'know, it's nothing too serious.

Also, I've been talking with smokin about it, and he's free saturday, so I guess he'll put together a promod team or something like that, and if people don't mind maybe I can put together a standard gamemode team?

Anyway, we spoke about the day we'd do this and we landed on saturday THIS weekend, and of course we can find another day for the promod, if there's not a full team or whatever.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)