/.//.beeswax

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
beeswax said:
Hello! Maybe I'll reinstall CS:GO and impress you with my unbelievable AWP skills. Noone drops the weapon more elegant than me. :p :rolleyes:

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
In fact, I reinstalled CSGO and played a round today for the first time in ages; I thought I did quite well, had 8-2 kills after 3 rounds. Then someone discovered that I don't own any colorful pink/purple striped weapons with MLP stickers on them, and so the shitstorm began. I was quickly identified and officially titled as a "noob" who should "go fuck his sister", via text chat and -finally- via ingame voice chat, too. Needless to say the guy yelling at me had the voice of a 7 year old. The fact that I made it to 12-3 kills and a successful bomb defense in the following 2 rounds didn't hold off my team to kickvote me. I was kicked from the server with votes of ppl who hadn't done half as good as me in the game, standing on position 2 of the scoreboard. One of the last things I read, shortly before the kick came, was a team member writing "YOU GOIN KICK NOOB!!! DROP YA AWP PLOX!!!". Unfortunatly - in the haste - I couldn't identify which one of the surrounding team members it was, otherwise I would have gladly shot him in the face.

When the serevr disconnected me, I suddenly remembered why I had uninstalled the game in the first place, and so I did it again. It is now filed in my game library under "M", like in "Meh".

The above report might be slightly exaggerated, but by far not as much as may think. I swear to god, the only community I ever experienced that is more hostile is DOTA2's. Despite that, I know there's decent ppl playing CS:GO out there, you just don't find them when you connect to a random game via matchmaking.

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Well this is the problem with random matchmaking, especially when ranked, people lose, get bad statistics, drop ranks or whatever and obviously the last one they wanna blame is themselves

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Read what the whole world, especially long time pro's have said about CS GO, compared what CS used to be.

This is not starting of arguement but just fucking fact. Opinions are always opinions but about cs go, there's the sad truth that cs go is pure bullshit compared what CS used to be. Nevertheless it's useless to always argue about it, or mock. CS is still CS, and at least for me, that's why I keep playing it ;)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)