Banned by Charme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoryuken

Reaction score
Hey dudes

Was playing earlier this evening @ your promod S&D server.
Then all of a sudden Charme started to accuse me of hacking and told me that I either turn it off or he would ban me.
So I told him there was nothing to turn off. map change, he hadn't said anything for a couple of rounds and then he just banned me.

He didn't even took the effort to spec me or whatsoever, I play almost every day at your server and I've never been treated this bad by some of your members.
I already added some people to talk about this on Xfire, but since im not much on xfire I thought lets post here too.
Hope you guys consider unbanning me, i've not hacked tonight, not ever.

Greetings SHORYUKEN!

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
thank you for information . we ll talk to charme. we ll turn back to you ASAP

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i ve taken like 1 hour to watch you, spec you would be too obvious, and i m not a noob...however, i know u were hacking, euska was on TS with me, we were both suspecting you, when u directly shot through walls in order to shoot me at the other side of the map with everyone around i had no more doubts...Also u can lie to everyone about that but u still don't play everyday on our servers cause i do play everyday on our servers and i rarely see you. Bad move from you, this time u were waiting for me to spec you in order to turn ur hack off, didn't happened , shit.

i don't ban for nothing, i took my time on that decision, i don't change my mind, u were hacking i m 100% sure of that. There is many cheaters on our servers, its not hard to find a good hack through PB, and if everytime a cheater come complain in the forum about an admin decision we unban him, then no need to have admins.

I'm not the kind of admin who ban better players than him threating them cheaters, and i know the difference between skills and cheats :(

moreover that's not because no admin banned you until now that u weren't hacking tonight...easy to turn on, and maybe u bought it in the few last days...i really don't care i m not gonna let cheaters play on WM servers anyways

cheers

Shoryuken

Reaction score
Ryu said:
i ve taken like 1 hour to watch you, spec you would be too obvious, and i m not a noob...however, i know u were hacking, euska was on TS with me, we were both suspecting you, when u directly shot through walls in order to shoot me at the other side of the map with everyone around i had no more doubts...Also u can lie to everyone about that but u still don't play everyday on our servers cause i do play everyday on our servers and i rarely see you. Bad move from you, this time u were waiting for me to spec you in order to turn ur hack off, didn't happened , shit.

i don't ban for nothing, i took my time on that decision, i don't change my mind, u were hacking i m 100% sure of that. There is many cheaters on our servers, its not hard to find a good hack through PB, and if everytime a cheater come complain in the forum about an admin decision we unban him, then no need to have admins.

I'm not the kind of admin who ban better players than him threating them cheaters, and i know the difference between skills and cheats :(

moreover that's not because no admin banned you until now that u weren't hacking tonight...easy to turn on, and maybe u bought it in the few last days...i really don't care i m not gonna let cheaters play on WM servers anyways

cheers
you are not 100% sure cause you have no proof, you would be 100% sure if you had a demo, pbss. so dont change your opinion into facts, they're not. and dude, if I really was a cheater would I go through this much trouble to get an unban? seriously there are more servers than just yours. And tbh I've added that Euska guy, he told me on xfire he was eating so he missed everything. Even if he shared your opinion it doesnt mean I actually was hacking. And you clearly DON'T know the difference between skills and cheats, cause I am not hacking, never done it never will.
I hope some higher admins in WM actually have a brain and unban me. Cause seriously you just dont like me.
Oh and about the thing that you haven't seen me often is because I sometimes change my name into something different for example if im listening to music my name is: deaf? yep!
And im sure you find that another reason to assume im a cheater, cause thats what cheaters do right? change their name from time to time.
Well like I said think what you want to think, all I can say is, I always enjoyed playing at your server never had problems with anyone and now all of a sudden you're banning me cause you think I hack. And seriously stop shuffing things in my mouth I dont even think. bad move? for telling the truth? I do play almost every day at your server if you dont believe that, thats your f-ing problem. I just really can't stand it getting threated like this by someone who obviously just doesnt like me.

well enough typing.

Hope someone objective and with a brain can take a look @ this case and hope to see you guys soon again @ your server.

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ok dude, ur obviously a pretty annoying person...i don't like you? how can i since i don't know you..well since ur posting and threating me no brain i begin to have a bad thinking of you.
anyways, here is my opinion...u are pissed because i banned you yesterday and u like WM cause u can hack safety...ur usually cautious but i did banned you yesterday...u really don't like it so u decide to post here with ur great english speaking, telling bullshits like i love you, please higher admins blabla bla. Well actually ass licking will maybe work here cause there is many gays :( but tbh i ll do what i can to not let you be unbanned...because i know u were hacking yesterday, i have no doubts on that.

i stop typing for ur case, u already forced me to type all this and i don't like it :(

btw u added me to xfire after i banned you and came to insult me mostly, i would ban you for that too but u said one interesting thing then :

i played with ROBYYE...ok, so what line up? when? where? tell us more if ur a pgm
cause the only way u can justify all these incredible shots and wallbangs is telling us how does a pgm ends to WM pub svrs (everyday)?

ah well one more thing...stop call me nobrain, etc it won't help you neither.

Shoryuken

Reaction score
Shoryuken said:
you are not 100% sure cause you have no proof, you would be 100% sure if you had a demo, pbss. so dont change your opinion into facts, they're not. and dude, if I really was a cheater would I go through this much trouble to get an unban? seriously there are more servers than just yours. And tbh I've added that Euska guy, he told me on xfire he was eating so he missed everything. Even if he shared your opinion it doesnt mean I actually was hacking. And you clearly DON'T know the difference between skills and cheats, cause I am not hacking, never done it never will.
I hope some higher admins in WM actually have a brain and unban me. Cause seriously you just dont like me.
Oh and about the thing that you haven't seen me often is because I sometimes change my name into something different for example if im listening to music my name is: deaf? yep!
And im sure you find that another reason to assume im a cheater, cause thats what cheaters do right? change their name from time to time.
Well like I said think what you want to think, all I can say is, I always enjoyed playing at your server never had problems with anyone and now all of a sudden you're banning me cause you think I hack. And seriously stop shuffing things in my mouth I dont even think. bad move? for telling the truth? I do play almost every day at your server if you dont believe that, thats your f-ing problem. I just really can't stand it getting threated like this by someone who obviously just doesnt like me.

well enough typing.

Hope someone objective and with a brain can take a look @ this case and hope to see you guys soon again @ your server.
Wow, how fucking childish can someone be...
Its funny how you tell that Euska agreed on TS, while he said to me on Xfire that he was eating and missed all of the ''action'' also he said you were not really liked in WM and I kinda understand why.
All I can say you really shopuld grow the fuck up for someone who's 23 you are a pretty pathetic person. And yes I insulted you on xfire, cause there's no normal conversation to have with you. You had a LOLOL BANNED YOU HAHA!!!! attitude which ofc pisses me off.
Again, i'd like someone else to see into this case, cause you really are not helping and tbh you're not objective.
seriously if you think the few wall shots I made are that ridiculous, you have no clue how ridiculous real hackers are.

You begin to have a bad ''thinking'' of me? lmfao dude you had before so please don't act like you even slightly like me.
For the Robyye part, I know him IRL played in different mixteams with him, so no NOT dignitas or whatsoever.
Once again I hope someone else will take a look at this, cause this is ridiculous!

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Banzaiii!!!!!I Pay someone 1000e who can look to past and tell me where i did put my Driving Licence...to u maan i say we got WM member to say u are hacker..okey..Charme is 1 of most Respected members,he wont BAN without reason..He is maybe Brainless but its because too long inWM he cant do anyting for that :( BUTwe trust HIM not to stranger..END...Maybe..
BANZAIII!!!

Shoryuken

Reaction score
Shoryuken said:
Wow, how fucking childish can someone be...
Its funny how you tell that Euska agreed on TS, while he said to me on Xfire that he was eating and missed all of the ''action'' also he said you were not really liked in WM and I kinda understand why.
All I can say you really shopuld grow the fuck up for someone who's 23 you are a pretty pathetic person. And yes I insulted you on xfire, cause there's no normal conversation to have with you. You had a LOLOL BANNED YOU HAHA!!!! attitude which ofc pisses me off.
Again, i'd like someone else to see into this case, cause you really are not helping and tbh you're not objective.
seriously if you think the few wall shots I made are that ridiculous, you have no clue how ridiculous real hackers are.

You begin to have a bad ''thinking'' of me? lmfao dude you had before so please don't act like you even slightly like me.
For the Robyye part, I know him IRL played in different mixteams with him, so no NOT dignitas or whatsoever.
Once again I hope someone else will take a look at this, cause this is ridiculous!
Well in that case, goodbye, still can;t believe this. but ok if there;s no way I can convince any of you that i am not hacking, why the fuck would I even bother anymore.
Charme thanks mate for makin this mistake.

Bye Wm's

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
lol dude euska was laughin at you yesterday on xfire...he was lazy to argue with u so he told u bullshits about me like yeah complain about him he's a bitch noone likes him...do you really think i would still be there if people didn't like me? ^^ well i didn't said things like 'BANNED YOU LOLOL cause that's a lie and u know it. I answered all ur question like why u banned me motherfucker? ur hacking i did banned you now fo...no more than that.

If u are playing with Robyye, then go have fun with pgm's and get paid for that :(

Shoryuken

Reaction score
Ryu said:
lol dude euska was laughin at you yesterday on xfire...he was lazy to argue with u so he told u bullshits about me like yeah complain about him he's a bitch noone likes him...do you really think i would still be there if people didn't like me? ^^ well i didn't said things like 'BANNED YOU LOLOL cause that's a lie and u know it. I answered all ur question like why u banned me motherfucker? ur hacking i did banned you now fo...no more than that.

If u are playing with Robyye, then go have fun with pgm's and get paid for that :(
FML are you even able to read?
jesus christ.. I didnt say you actually SAID LOLOL BANNED I said you had an attitude like that.
and if your members are laughing at me then there's more reason to not even bother anymore.
Euska and you are both retards and I can't stand it that people consider their opinions like they're facts.
Sure you can think I cheat, but wtf since when does a mature clan ban just for thinking? and serously would a cheater have stats like 14/7 etc?
Proofs again you're just a stubborn piece of dirt and yes I am insulting you now, because you don't deserve better.

thanks WM's for taking me serious (lmfao)

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
14/7? yesterday was more like 30-7 dude, anyways, ban stays, so just leave it, u won't play in WM again.

Shoryuken

Reaction score
Ryu said:
14/7? yesterday was more like 30-7 dude, anyways, ban stays, so just leave it, u won't play in WM again.
30-7? lol i fucking wish..
god u make up stuff every single time.
can't believe you are an admin but I also that it has no point to argue with a retard so for now see ya, maybe later someone comes to their senses but I doubt that, if they invite a dumb fuck like you.

My last message

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Shoryuken said:
My last message

yeah man ofc i m a liar, ur an angel, glad this is your last message

cya...nowhere.

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
First of all it's bit rude that you come here and start insulting one of our members. You can express your opinion, that's not a problem but in a polite, normal way not ''omg you retard, brainless fuck'' etc. that's just uncalled for. I can understand you're angry but saying things like that will only make your hole deeper.

Regarding the ban, Ryu is very experienced player when it comes to cod4 and I completely trust his decision. :(

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yeah bean is totaly right . u shouldnt have been rude.

Jimas

Admin
Reaction score
The fact that u came in here, and with this rude behaviour, doesnt make us think that u r innocent! On the contrary it is leading us to think even worse for ya! you sure got some nerve! As for the ban i agree with Bean;s opinion! Ryu is one of the most experienced players here and from my experience with him i can surely tell ya that he doesnt ban that easily! Got my point?!?! :redcarded::(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)