Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcik1

Reaction score
Hello,

I want to know why i get banned, becouse reason "/fo/.." don't tell me much... Killing admin 2 times in a row is too much or what? Try to explain reasons of bans...

My nick is Marcik Taliban

Weedy

Reaction score
try to post some more info please :lol:

Killing what admin? What is your GUID? What server were you playing?

Edit: Answering my own questions. I see that you were banned by Ryu on HC server.
In that case you just need to wait for him to reply and post your GUID

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Topic was made today.

Let's wait & C

Marcik1

Reaction score
My guid: 87fc85d39ebcd2c5616c4a316fa8485c

I was just playing, had nice kill streak and suddenly with no warning i get banned. I play cod 4 for about 5 years, many times on WM HC server and everything always was fine. There are only few good servers left so i would like to have the possibility to play here.

Weedy

Reaction score
Guid fully clean, means gotta wait for ryu's reply

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Mmmh marcik how were you behaving on the server b4 U got banned?

Marcik1

Reaction score
I don't remember nothing wrong, tell me what i did 'cause im curious :) For sure i wasn't offensive, even didn't used game chat for more than type "GG" at the end of map.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Again lets wait for ryu, maybe if some of us will see him on xf, tell him to come here

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
michelle, you've got such a nice signature!! :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
I saw he posted on another topic, so if he doesn't reply here I can only guess he is typing a very long post or he doesn't think it is worth to say anything here, which leads to the conclusion than ur ban was legit. :D

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
ban, or not to ban, there is always better chose a first answer

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
taliban? are u sure it was ur name in the server? was i connected when i banned u? did i banned the right dude?

i don't remember u at all, but if i banned u that's not for insulting, which would result to a kick or tempban, nor non english speaking, cuz i speak french myself sometimes, so it can be only hacks.

if i don't remember u i assume ur the type or guy who is so obviously aimbotting or whing that i banned u automatically without remembering ur name...at the first doubt i wait & watch

don't believe i banned u for raging, cause my best friends are also the person that make me rage the most, and i love to play with them, i d rather ban shitters than good players especially in HC cause they re invading the svr.

there is one other possibility, i ve been asked by a used HC player few days ago to ban a guy who was ruining the game with a wh prefire, i asked another person playing there who told me he hacked also, so i banned without even comming, would u be that guy?

couldn't help more, waiting for ur answer

Marcik1

Reaction score
Im sure that's my name. I don't think i'm the guy who use wh prefire because i don't use cheats... Now i don't remember if you were connected when you banned me. If you don't remember me, maybe you banned me by mistake or something. I have played on this server many times and everything was ok. By the way, i think you should always check info about hackers before you perm ban player without checking. As Weedy says, my guid is clean so maybe give me a chance and just check me playing? I have nothing to hide, didn't use wh or something and i feel unfairly judged.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
We will discuss your case in private area, give us some days more

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ryu. Xfire about this.

Sabby too + I again need the help of Milady Beanie or Krazy to check the dedi log.

vaeplyiks

Deleted Account
My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different web page
and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to going
over your web page for a second time. dre beats headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)